Chapter 8

Izuku can be seen packing up suitcases. His Himiko's Hitomi's one for Eri and Alas and two more to carry all their toys. He walked out of the bedroom to see the kids watching the tv with Himiko and Hitomi.

Izuku: "Welp you all ready"

Eri: "Where are we going"

Izuku: "We're going to the rest of your family and your new home"

He picked them up and they walked out and got on a train back to UA. He texted his harem and sister and sister in law to wait downstairs for a surprise. They arrived at UA and Izuku peaked his head through the door to see them.

Izuku: "Ok everyone close your eyes"

They did as Izuku came in with the other setting Eri and Alas down holding their hands.

Izuku: "Ok open them"

They opened their eyes to see Eri and Alas with a big smile. His harem stared for a moment but then got extremely happy.

Izuku: "Everyone meet our new daughters. Eri and Alas"

Mina ran over and picked up Alas hugging her and Lucoa ran and picked up Eri hugging her.

Izuku: "Glad that you love them. Izumi Shoka come here"

They walked over as Eri and Alas were set down.

Izuku: "Eri Alas meet my sister and her girlfriend. Your auntie Izumi and auntie Shoka"

They both walked to them and hugged their legs and Izumi was just swelling with feelings. They both knelt down hugging them with Izumi crying happy tears. Izuku with the maids then made a feast to celebrate Eri and Alas coming into the family. Eri and Alas still eating a lot.

Izumi: "Wow they have a big appetite"

Alas: "It's because they only fed us porridge and cereal"

Eri: "This is way better than that. Papa's cooking is the best ever"

Izuku: "Aww. Stop you're making me blush"

Yor: "Did you already go shopping for them"

Izuku: "I have not. Himiko got some clothes but only a few. Raps brought them toys so clothing and other things I haven't had a chance to"

Momo: "Mother we must fix this"

Yor: "You're right. Tomorrow we go to the mall"

They got ready for bed with Eri and Alas sleeping with them in their big bed. The next morning Izuku made breakfast for them and they immediately went straight to the mall. They first went straight to clothing stores. Of course Izuku gave his input and said no to certain clothing. Like two piece swimsuits. He did also say yes to skirts and tutus.

Alas: "Mama Yor that one"

She turned and looked at what she was pointing at and it was a yellow dress. Yor grabbed it and went into the changing room and put her into it. They came out and they all loved it. When they looked at Izuku his eyes were shadowed.

Alas: "What do you think papa? Don't I look great"

He said nothing and looked the same still looking at Alas with his eyes shadowed. Ochaco then poked him and he fell backwards showing his face. He had hearts in his eyes and was going into cuteness overload.

 He had hearts in his eyes and was going into cuteness overload

He snapped out and said that she was the cutest thing ever. He then saw Eri wearing a cute red dress. They bought everything and the two left wearing what they liked. They then head over to other places buying furniture for their bedrooms. Izuku was forced to carry everything which he did effortlessly. They stopped at the food court and ate some lunch then headed home. Once they got there Izuku used some magic to make a new room which he then placed all of the furniture and clothes into the right places.

Izuku then left the dorms to go out and kill more monsters and increase his power. He got back to the dorms and saw they had gone to bed. So he also went to bed. He looked past the kids door and saw both of them sleeping soundly. He then teleported to the ceiling and sprinkled good dream Pixi dust on them to ensure they have good dreams.

He then went to his bed with his harem and fell asleep as the girls moved towards him placing a hand on him.

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. Sorry for a short chapter. See you sinners later.