summer time birthday

"Where's Lila?"

"Shouldn't you know, you two been attached to the hip since we got here."

"Hey guys!" I walked in smiling at Belly. "My sweet, sweet Belly. Happy sweet 16!" I sat behind Jere sitting comfortably on the couch as he laid in between my legs. Belly gave him a look making me confused, Jere grabbed my hand leading it to his hair. I smiled playing with it before handing out Belly's gift. "Here." She grabbed the bag smiling at me, pulling out a box. "Open it." She opened it smiling. She showed everyone.

"It's a L+B charm."

"Jere might of told me what he got you so I thought I could add to that charm."

"I love it."

"Hey. Why don't we take my car and practice driving before we have to pick up Taylor from the bus station." He grabbed my hand standing up, I smiled at the two.

"Sure."

"I'm riding!" I jumped up next to him, I almost missed the look the disappointment on Belly's face. Almost.

I put in ear buds as I sat in the back, I knew Belly didn't want me to come with, so I'm going to pretend I'm not here. Until we got there, I sighed against Jere as Belly jumped up and down slowly. "Twenty bucks she calls you 'Jeremy' again."

"I don't... I think she learned from the last time."

"You think?"

"That's how she flirts with you." I said to him as Belly ignored us.

"Jealous?"

"Of Taylor? God no."

"Good." He wrapped an arm over my shoulder pulling me more into him. "Here she comes." She and a bunch of balloons.

"Happy birthday." I watched as the two hugged.

"Thank you."

"Belly, you little tart."

"What?"

"You finally took my advice. This outfit is snatched."

"Oh my god."

"Isn't Belly looking like a snack."

"Always." I said a little uncomfy catching Taylors attention.

"Oh hiii." I knew her smile was fake as she hugged me.

"Hi, Taylor. How was the bus ride?"

"Long, hey Jeremy."

"Let me get your bag."

"You're such a gentleman, Jeremy."

"Jeremiah." I corrected.

"Who?" I rolled my eyes and mumbled never mind before getting into the passenger seat. Assuming Jeremiah was driving back home. Jeremiah got in while Belly and Taylor talked a bit.

"Thank you, for correcting her. It was a nice attempt."

"I know I'm not Taylors biggest fan, but seriously."

"I know... and speaking of... we're making a stop before going home."

"Okay." I buckled up as they got in. "Let's-a-go."

"Such an adorable dork." Jere said squeezing my thigh before driving. We stopped at an ice cream place they got a banana spilt. I sat next to Jere as they sat across from each other. "Wow"

"Mmm. I live. I would literally eat this everyday if I could. Lye want some?"

"No, I'm good."

"Buzz kill."

right in front of you- Jeremiah FIsherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara