IT'S..HARD TO EXPLAIN

location: the makani's living room

"And this happened how?" Neytiri asked the group of kids sitting on one end of the couch

"And this happened how?" Neytiri asked the group of kids sitting on one end of the couch. Lo'ak slept on the other with a pack of frozen peas over his nose.

"Boxing in the dark.." Tuk admitted.

"Why is that ever a good idea?" Jake asked angrily.

"It's not," Neteyam said, sounding upset.

"You guys are grounded." Ronal said as she eyed the three teens who lived in her household.

"As are you guys, you shouldn't have been acting a fool while we're not home!" Neytiri informed her three kids.

"But mom, it wasn't our idea!" Kiri argued.

"I don't care, you still participated in this!" Jake yelled. Kiri groaned as he held her head in her hands.

"To your rooms, all of you." Tonowari demanded the children.

Later that same night Tsireya snuck downstairs in her pajamas to where Lo'ak slept peacefully. Tsireya placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and stared over him.

"I'm sorry about this, all of this," Tsireya apologized. She stared at the bronze skinned boy for a bit longer and then turned to head back upstairs.

"It's my fault," Tsireya heard Lo'ak say. She quickly turned around and ran lightly back to where he was laying.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes I'm okay," Lo'ak replied. Tsireya sighed with a hand over her heart.

"I'm glad," Tsireya smiled as she sat on the couch near Lo'ak and pushed a few braids out of his face.

"Did you get any sleep?" Lo'ak asked.

"Not at all," Tsireya admitted, "I was up..thinking about you."

Lo'ak grinned.

"Do you wanna sleep down here?" Lo'ak questioned the ocean eyed girl.

"It would help," Tsireya laughed. Lo'ak chuckled a big and moved over as he threw the light blanket away from his chest. Tsireya climbed onto the couch next to him and threw her arms around him. Lo'ak cradled her close with his one arm, he still needed to face upwards since he was still icing his nose.

Tsireya layed on her side and slept peacefully as Lo'ak stayed awake. Although, everyone may have been in a bit of trouble, they were still going to have a good summer, and Lo'ak was going to make sure of it.

The next morning while the two slept peacefully, Neytiri noticed them and started taking pictures. She thought it was the cutest thing. When Ronal came downstairs, Neytiri motioned for her to come over and see. They thought it was so adorable. But there was no way they were going to tell Tonowari, or even Jake for that matter. I swear to you, Jake had something out for Lo'ak.