DRESS REHEARSALS

LOCATION THE DANCE STUDIO

"Okay break time! After this you're back to rehearsing," The dance coach announced and the teens sat around the walls snacking and sipping on drinks they'd brought to keep hydrated

Just then Neytiri came in with Tuk in her hand.

"Hi mom," Kiri greeted her and stood up from her spot.

"Hi Kiri. We brought you all some food," Neytiri said. After hearing that they all jumped up from the ground and surrounded the two like a swarm of bees. Neytiri chuckled at their sudden movements.

"Ma Jake should be coming in with it, I'm not really sure where he is.."

Just then, Jake came through the doors with about 5 bags of Chick-Fil-a in his lap.

"You didn't help him?" Neteyam asked.

"You know your father, he insisted he didn't need help,"

Neteyam shrugged his shoulders and then went over to grab the bags from his dad.

"Thanks mom," Lo'ak gave his mom a peck on the cheek and then grabbed two of the bags from his brother.

"Also..if a box of fries is half eaten then..it was daddy," Tuk lied. Lo'ak then reached into the bag and pulled out the recently mentioned box of half eaten waffle fries.

"Tukkkk," Lo'ak groaned. Everyone else snickered.

"Heyyy, I was hungry okay?" Tuk pouted and crossed her arms across her chest.

"C'mon Tuk, let's leave them alone. When we get back in the car we can get you whatever we want," Neytiri dragged her youngest daughter away and back to the car. Jake followed behind them and everyone else went back to their spots on the floor.

"I think I'm a bad dancer," Rotxo said. The boys turned in his direction to look at him. Rotxo saying that all of a sudden was definitely unexpected but they were all curious as to why he said that randomly.

"Why?" Ao'nung asked.

"I keep stepping on Kiri's feet," Rotxo mumbled.

"Stepping on her feet?" Ao'nung laughed. Rotxo turned his head and looked at him with a worried expression. Neteyam hit him with the back of his own hand on Ao'nung's stomach. He immediately stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"How do I get better?" Rotxo asks.

"Practice after hours?" Neteyam offered.

"With her? I don't want to tire her more,"

"Then practice by yourself,"

Lo'ak said and stuffs a fry in his mouth.

"That's weird," Ao'nung says.