MALL DAY

LOCATION AWA'ATLU MALL

"It's so tight, but so gorgeous," Josie said as she stared at herself in the mirror

"It's so tight, but so gorgeous," Josie said as she stared at herself in the mirror. She had picked out a blue dress that was off the shoulder and had a big skirt. It was sparkly and stood out and just absolutely gorgeous. But it was slightly tight and uncomfortable for Josie. She wanted to be able to dance freely but just felt that was impossible to do in the dress.

The others tilted theirs heads and observed the dress as if they needed to see every single detail.

"If it doesn't work for you then, you don't have to get it. I'm sure we'll find something," Tsireya walked up behind her and stared at Josie's reflection in the mirror. Josie stared into her own eyes a smiled with a small nod. It was obvious that she was disappointed she couldn't get it, but she didn't want to ruin Tsireya's party at all.

"We got 'em!" Rotxo cheered as he entered the store with a hanger with a fabric cover attached. The other boys held the same thing but just weren't as loud.

"That's great! Can we see them?" Kiri asked.

"Probably not in here, but at home; sure," Lo'ak responded.

"How's the dresses coming?" Neteyam said as he took a glance around the store. The girls looked at each other and didn't say a word.

"I'm assuming that's not that great," Neteyam chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"If you guys need more time, then we can go to the food court?" Lo'ak offered.

"Now that you said that I'm going either way," The Makani boy said and exited the store with his newly purchased suit in hand.

"See you later," Neteyam said with a small wave before exiting the store and following after his friend. Rotxo approached Kiri and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll see you later mamas," Rotxo smiled before skipping out of the store like a little kid.

"Love you Rey. I'll be back later," Lo'ak said with a shy smile and waved goodbye to the group of girls. Tsireya chuckled and lowered her head in nervousness.

"Ooooooo~" Josie and Aaliyah teased.

"I want something like that!!" Aaliyah whined.

"Well what's up with you and my brother?" Kiri asked.

Aaliyah let out a large sigh before answering.

"Well, I keep getting hints that we're a thinggg but at the same time I feel like maybe he doesn't like me? Y'know?"

Kiri scoffed.

"Oh I know. I'm gonna make sure that...Naliyah! That's cute. Anyway, I'm gonna make sure that Naliyah becomes a thing,"

Aaliyah giggled at her stupidity.

"Alright! Let's get back to dress searching. Gotta make sure we find the perfect one," Josie said.