SLUMBER PARTY*PART 2

LOCATION: The Beach House Kitchen

"Make it like this," Lo'ak showed Tsireya how to draw on the cake

"Make it like this," Lo'ak showed Tsireya how to draw on the cake. A while ago, Lo'ak had taken a baking class by force and actually ended up getting really good at it.

"Okay like that?" She pointed to her small pink swirl on the freshly iced cake.

"Yeah, just like that," He nodded. She looked at him and smiled warmly as he admired her cake art from afar.

"You guys done? We just finished," Neteyam asked. He and Aaliyah had decided to make a red velvet cake but the design they were going for was a secret, as were the others.

"Yeah we're done," Lo'ak responded.

"You guys done?" Tsireya asks looking around Lo'ak and Kiri and Rotxo who had just put down the icing tube.

"Just finished," Kiri said.

"You guys done?" Rotxo asked his Josie and Ao'nung. They gave him a quick nod.

"Well then we're done. Let's pretend like we're on 'Is It Cake?' And show what we made!" Tsireya suggested.

"We'll go first," Josie raised her hand in the air and made Ao'nung bring their cake over to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Josie & Ao'nung's Cake

"That's so cute!" Aaliyah cooed over the beautifully decorated cake and pink writing on the top

"I know right?" Josie giggled.

"Basically, we made a vanilla cake," Ao'nung began.

"And then I iced pretty much the whole cake with the pink white and green icing and I let Ao'nung put the pearl thingys on and write love you," Josie planted a kiss on quick kiss on Ao'nung's cheek, making him wrap his arm around her waist.

"Okay, I'm eating now," Kiri stuck her fork into one end of the cake. Everyone else followed her actions and chewed the cake slowly.

"It's really good," Tsireya said with a nod.