HUH..THE FAIR?

location—Surfs Up! (Beach Cafe in Awa'tlu beach)

"They should have a Starbucks out here," Kiri suggested

"Well they don't need a Starbucks if the population is only like 4," Tuk said sassily.

"There's more people than that," Tsireya giggled.

"And how many would that make? 5?" Tuk replied.

"Probably more like 4,000 Tuk, it's not that teeny tiny here," Kiri rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," Tuk pouted from the backseat. Tsireya giggled at their argument.

"I'm sure they have a Starbucks around here somewhere, but you know, we have so much free time in the summer we use it all up to hangout with each other!" Tsireya exclaims. Kiri scoffs.

"You don't know where the Starbucks is because your mom banned you," Kiri tells her with a smirk on her face.

"Heyuhh, only for the summer," Tsireya laughs. Kiri smiles and places her gaze back onto the street ahead of her.

"Can we get some music? You guys are so awkward," Tuk complains.

Kiri places her hand on the dial and turns up the volume on the radio.

☆ Now playing: ☆
╔.☆. .═════════════╗

Party In The USA-Miley Cyrus0:00────I─────3:45↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡🔊 : ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆╚═════════════

0:00────I─────3:45
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡
🔊 : ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆
╚═════════════. .☆.╝

"I hoped off the plane at LAX," Tsireya mumbles to herself and hums the rest on.

"I like this song! Turn it up louder Kiri!" Tuk insists. Kiri turns the dial up much louder. Tuk gets excited and starts dancing in the back.

Tsireya smiles when she notices her in the rear view mirror and starts singing along with the song. Kiri shakes her head and laughs at the two.