HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSIREYA

LOCATION TSIREYA'S ROOM

Tsireya had just finished getting ready that morning

Tsireya had just finished getting ready that morning. For her birthday, she had a really big dinner planned and she didn't have anymore dance rehearsals since the party was tomorrow.  The blue-eyed girl admired herself in the mirror, feeling pleased with her appearance (how could she not she's literally Tsireya).

Being now in a better mood, Tsireya exited her room and made her way down the stairs. But ended up tripping over her two feet before making it to the bottom floor. Tsireya expected to tumble down the stairs any second, until she didn't feel herself falling, getting hit, or tumbling. Did someone catch her?

"Be careful next time," Lo'ak said. He then picked her up and placed her down on the bottom of the stairs.

"Sorry," She giggled shyly. He smiled back at her.

"Happy Birthdayyy!" Kiri sang and approached her brother and best friend.

"Thank youuuu," Tsireya Said dragging her last word and running over to Kiri to give her a big hug. Kiri hugged her back with a big smile and Lo'ak walked back to the kitchen for God knows what.

"You are so gonna love what I got you for your birthday," Kiri snickers.

"Reallyyyyyy?" Tsireya giggles.

"Im sure of it," Kiri says and smiles at her excitement. Then her the smile clears from her face and she lets out a small sigh.

"What wrong?" Tsireya asks, now looking worried.

"Im just so sad that my best friend is turning 16," Kiri groans and pretends to cry, "we've come a long way."

Tsireya laughs at her stupidity.

"You're literally my sisterrr Reya," Kiri cries.

"And you're mine Kiri. You know you'll always be," Tsireya says softly. Kiri huffs and drops her shoulders.

"Y'know, my parents might as well adopt you because my siblings are so boring! Except for Tuk, she's fun when it comes to playing Roblox and messing with our brothers," Kiri chuckles. Tsireya smiles.

"Hey Kiri, can you come to the kitchen? We need you real quick," Neteyam approaches her and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah let's go," Kiri says.

"And Happy Birthday Tsireya," Neteyam smiles. Kiri and Neteyam then go into the kitchen. Tsireya doesn't dare look. If there's a suprise in there she'd hate to ruin it. Instead, she goes down the stairs to the final floor and into the backyard. She takes off her cream colored socks with small red decorative hearts and placed her bare feet into the warm pool water.

"Happy Birthday to You," Tuk sings and skips toward her. She had to just've entered the backyard since Tsireya didn't see her out there before.

"Hi TukTuk," Tsireya greets the small child. Then noticed the gift she has in her hand. Tuk noticed her wandering gaze and looks down at the wrapped box she's holding in her hands.