IT'S TIME - F1

LOCATION DRESSING ROOM

"So, when I woke up this morning I looked like a complete mess," Tsireya gossiped to Kiri and a brunette lady curled her hair

"Mhm," Kiri responded as another lady applied foundation to her face.

Today was finally the day and they were preparing for the party. Tsireya's big day.

"And I was panicking because I had already woken up late, and I didn't have a lot of time to wash my face," Tsireya went on.

"Wait wait wait. Didn't you wake up at 4:30 this morning?" Kiri asked.

"Yeah but then I went back to sleep until 5:30," Tsireya informed her.

"Ohh yeah, that makes sense," Kiri replied.

"Anyway, I did the basics but, I didn't have more time to do what I actually wanted," Tsireya whined.

"It's okay Reya, you still look absolutely gorgeous," Kiri assured her.

"You think so?" Tsireya asked.

"Of course," Kiri smiled.

Tsireya smiled at her appearance in the mirror.

"I really don't want to mess this up," She sighed.

"You'll do amazing," Kiri laughed and reached for her hand. Yet, she didn't turn away from her position where she stayed staring at herself in the mirror. Tsireya took it. She needed Kiri's support right now. Just as she needed it at her first dance recital. Just how she needed it when her favorite pet passed away. And how she's going to need it today, and especially today.

"All done," The brunette woman said and placed her hands on Tsireya's shoulders.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it," Tsireya smiled in joy.

"Wonderful, now we have to get you into the venue. The caterers will be here soon and they need you there,"

"Alright. I'll see you later Kiri!" Tsireya exclaimed and stood up from her comfortable seat.

"Bye Reya!" Kiri yelled as Tsireya walked out the double doors.

The rest of the day was long and excruciatingly tiring and painful. Tsireya was tired. She took and few naps here and there. Only to be woken up by more duties. But finally, it was time for Tsireya to get into her dress.

"I really hope it still fits. I've been working out since the last time I tried on the dress," Tsireya whined.

"Tsireya. What did I tell you about laying off on that until after the party?" Ronal groaned.