GUEST LIST

LOCATION THE OFFICE

"Wait so, you already invited Emma's family?" Tsireya asked

"Yes, is there a problem?" Ronal pushed her glasses down her nose, titled her head down, and looked up. She was doing the "teacher look". Gosh, her days of teaching were over and she was still acting just like one.

"A bit.." Tsireya mumbled and cracked her knuckles.

"What was that?" Ronal says.

"Nothing! Everything's fine," Tsireya lied. Ronal nodded and went back to typing up something on her computer.

"Well, I'm about to go on a meeting," Ronal sighed.

"Alright, goodluck," Tsireya smiled and exited the office, shutting the door behind her. She then walked away a bit and threw a silent tantrum in the middle of the hall.

"Uhmmm..what are you doing?" Ao'nung asked.

"Nothing.."

"Then what's this?" Ao'nung begins to mirror and over exaggerate her previous actions.

"Stoppp," Tsireya groaned and hit her older brother on his upper arm. He made a face at her as if he'd just smelled a passing garbage truck, which if you didn't know is pretty smelly.

"Ohh..is this about mom inviting Emma?" He asks. Tsireya then flicks her head around and shoots him a look.

"How did you know about that?" She says.

"You wouldn't think I'd know?"

"Yeah, I didn't," Tsireya scoffs.

"Yeah, well I did," Ao'nung leans toward and begins to shake his head in a teasing way.

"You didn't think to tell her that I don't want Emma to come?"

"Well it was Kindergarten..I thought you guys would've been over it by now," Ao'nung shrugged and took a sip of his water.

"Well we're not! We're girls. Girls usually don't get over that type of stuff,"

"Okay geez. Just tell mom you don't want her to go,"

"Mom can just uninvite her family you idiot!!"

"Why not?" Ao'nung asked. Tsireya groaned and tugged on her hair before storming back up the stairs. Ao'nung shrugged and went on his way outside to go for his run.

Tsireya plopped down on her bed as soon as she entered her room and began to text in her group chat with Aaliyah, Josie and Kiri. Kiri was out with Roxto at the moment and Aaliyah and Josie had gone home the day before.

GIRLIESS 😋🙊

Jojo 😍-Josie
Liyah 🫶🏽-Aaliyah
SOUL SISTER ❤️‍🩹🌟-Kiri