A Quick Authors Note

Hello and welcome to Lying with the Ex!

This is a billionaire fake-dating story. Following Amelia who gets the chance to run her own company the catch? Pretend to be her Ex - Roman Archer's- girlfriend for a week. Simple right? It would be if one or two secrets didn't reappear and if Roman wasn't able to make Amelia forget that this was all business because Mr Archer is very keen to mix business with pleasure.

This story is full of hot mature scenes, enemies to lovers and a hot dominant male lead with a headstrong female lead.

A big thank you to the Beta's who did preview the first chapters of this story your advice and feedback has been amazing and I will take them all with me as I start to get this story ready for its Launch.

Please note: This story is unedited, a first draft so WILL have errors. I do try my best to catch errors but if you point them out (nicely) that would be a huge help.

This story had MATURE SCENES. It has sexual content, bad language and will have topics that might upset some readers. If you want to know anything about these please drop me a DM and I will answer without giving too much away.

Copyright

Copyright © 2017 by Belle Dowson

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the author

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is only available fully on the following reading platforms

Wattpad & Inkitt

Under the author Belle Dowson

Please email: belle_dowson@hotmail.com

If you feel that this book has been copied, stolen and uploaded elsewhere, please let Belle know. The author has worked too hard for that.

This book is a work of fiction wrote from the weird mind of Belle. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of Belle's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Last Note

I hope you enjoy my work, please vote on chapters by the star icon either at the bottom left-hand corner on phones and tablets, or in the top right-hand corner if you are using a desktop/laptop. Also, please inline comments by touching on the paragraph you want to talk about, or at the end of a chapter. Thanks.

Also, I love communicating with readers so please follow me on Twitter, Instagram and of course follow me on Wattpad. Search belle_dowson on all platforms to find me!

I hope you enjoy it.

Goodbye for now...

Belle.