Chapter 1 - Suite 109

He kissed my cheek. It was a small gesture, it was gentle and soft. He smelled of the complimentary aloe vera shower gel the hotel provided. I beamed my best smile up at him as I stood in fresh underwear, getting myself ready to leave.

"Aria," he murmured in his deep voice. "Amazing as always, I won't be back in the city for a month or so, but-" I cut him off.

"Don't worry, Colin," I put my hand on his suit jacket pretending to get rid of a piece of fluff from his shoulder. "I will make sure I have a diary space for you." I lightly reached up and kissed his cheek, before we said our goodbyes and he left the hotel room.

I sighed as I picked my dress that was hanging up on the door of the wardrobe and slipped it on. Pulling my overnight bag onto the bed I made myself look like a professional.

Standing in the full-length mirror I checked myself. The black shift dress was a tasteful length coming to just above my knees. My golden hair I had put up into a bun.

My work phone pinged. Rooting through my oversized designer black hand-bag I found my phone. It was from Colin:

"Thank you Aria. I have paid for the hotel, breakfast in the restaurant and a car to take you home. I have also put the money into your account. I will let you know when I am next in town on business. It was nice to see you, please wear that underwear set again it was delicious. Colin."

That is how my real men paid me. Colin was a true gent, a regular in my line of work. I was a whore, I wasn't ashamed of my job, in fact, I loved it. I know I should be ashamed and I should hate myself. But, I didn't.

I packed up all my things before heading out of the room and down to the restaurant.

I was a high-class call girl. This means I have very few clients, I charge a lot for a night and my clients are vetted. Colin, I know is a high profile businessman and he lives in Canada for the most part but when he is in London I am who he calls.

I have a few doctors, lawyers, professors and accountants on my books.

I left the hotel after my breakfast, the car Colin had paid for me had taken me back to my apartment.

I loved my home, it was a huge luxury apartment in Mayfair, it was what my lifestyle allowed me to afford. Last night Colin paid my rent for the month.

I stripped off and walked to my bathroom, letting the water fill the tub and pouring some peach smelling bubble bath into it before sinking into the deep tub.

I never chose this life, it kind of chose me. I let the music from my phone play in the background as I let the water wash away last night, it let my body relax. Closing my eyes and letting myself drift.

I always liked sex, I was animalistic. But what I loved about sex work aside from the money was the fact I could have sex and not have any emotional attachment. I didn't want to love again, never again. This seemed the logical solution.

My phone buzzed again, interrupting my thoughts and the feeling of relaxation I was getting.

"Hey, Aria I have a vetted client from New York. He wants a full all-nighter in his hotel, he is a 29-year-old businessman. His name is Cole Winters and is looking forward to his first night with you. I dropped details in your inbox, let me know ASAP if you want him. He requested you only."

Elena was my booker, I refused to use the word pimp or madam but she found the clients, paid to vet them and then pass them on to us. She charges a lot for her services but she only gets clients who are rich, gentlemen and who will keep us safe.