14. Interview

A/N: So, I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all of you reading this, this morning I woke up, logged on and BAM Starbucks has over 10,000 reads!! 10,000!!! I cant believe it! Thank you to all my loyal readers, who come back each time. Thank you to all the people who just discovered this story and are reading it right now, it would be amazing if you fanned! And thank you to all the people who don’t comment, don’t fan, don’t vote but still read because they like the story, must mean I’m doing something right!

As always, the links will be at the end. Your words and reviews mean everything to me!

You guys think I should give you a name? Like ‘little stars’ or something? Hahah, if you have any ideas comment :D

THANKYOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME :

Chapter 13:

After everything Zayn and I had made up, my relationship with Niall was still slightly awkward but things were on the way to a friendship. I felt bad for keeping him at arms length as he obviously liked me, and I felt bad because he had to be around me a lot of the time which must not be very nice for him. I had made it obvious to him that nothing more would happen because I was happy with Zayn.

I had made a new discovery that Liam had been keeping from us, he had gotten back together with Danielle. She had arrived in Paris a couple of days ago and we had been hanging out a bit, she was so nice.

Right now, I was in my room while Zayn had gone to see the boys about the concert, they weren’t rehearsing but the show was tomorrow night so they had to go through a few final last minute details and meet the opening acts. Since my friends had now gone home to England and I would be joining them in the next few days, I had nothing to do. Therefore twitter called to me.

I guess things worked out for the best, because I would get to see my friends on my birthday which was coming up soon, but it sucked because I wouldn’t be able to see Zayn or the boys, as they couldn’t come back with me.

As I logged on twitter I realized the amount of my followers had gone up…. a lot. Zayn had not officially said in an interview that him and I were dating yet, however as I had been pictured a lot with the boys, obviously the fans guessed who I was.

Along with all the sweet comments that the Directioners gave me, I also received a lot of hate. It would less than I expected, I was in that position once, getting jealous every time one of the boys was pictured with a girl so I understood.

From my twitter newsfeed I managed to gather that the boys opening act was an Australian band called ‘5 seconds of Summer’. I was so excited to hear them play, they seemed really good from the links people had been posting on twitter.

As I was scrolling through my newsfeed, the door suddenly opened and I lifted my head from the busy screen to see who had entered the hotel room.

Zayn gave me a warm, cheeky smile and came over to me on the bed and jumped on it, making the bed bounce and me giggle while he wrapped his arms around me.

“Well, this is a nice surprise” I laughed.

“Mmm Hmmm” he sighed deeply “We have an interview this afternoon, Paul just told us. It’s with some magazine, but it’ll be good for promoting our new album” Zayn finished.

“Oh okay, that’s fine….should I hang out with Danielle then?” I asked him hesitantly.

“Well, she is coming to the interview so you wanna come along too?” he asked me smiling.

“Sure!” I smiled happily.

“Okay, well we have to leave now then, they need time to make us pretty” Zayn winked at me while chuckiling.