5. Truth or dare?

Chapter 5: truth or dare?

I gulped and nudged myself against Zayn as he swung his arm round my shoulders and held me tight against him.

“Truth” I said almost questioningly.

“Hmm…I know! Have you ever….kissed a poster of Zayn?” Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Oh god…shit. I mean…not in a weird way have I ever done something like that. Okay, of course it was weird, but I mean I can’t help it! He’s hot!

I guess they took my silence as a yes because I felt Zayn chest vibrating with laughter. He edged his face near my ear and whispered.

“Don’t worry babe, you won’t need my poster anymore”

I hid my face in his chest in embarrassment and laughed slightly.

“Niall, truth or dare?” I smiled at him.

“Dare” he said instantly, not wanting to reveal any of his secrets just yet.

“I dare you to….play the rest of the game with your shirt off” Harry interrupted me laughing.

I gave a funny look to Harry wiggling my eyebrows, indicated something between him and Niall as a joke he just gave me a -_- face.

Niall stood up and began to take his shirt off…wow he was ripped! I didn’t realize I was starring for so long before and even had my mouth hung open a little until Niall winked at me and sat back down.

My eyes instinctively widened and I edged my back closer to Zayn’s chest and I felt his arms tighten around me. I didn’t want to make him feel jealous…but oh boy I could tell he was.

I took Zayn’s hand from around my waist and kissed his palm as I cuddled into it, he took this the right way and moved our bodies so we were slightly laying on the coach with his arms wrapped around me. I looked over at the others and they were continuing the game but I felt Niall’s eyes on me and his gaze dropped sadly as I looked over.

What’ up with him? I thought.

I moved my body so I was looking into Zayn’s eyes and his deep beautiful brown eyes twinkled at me. Cue Swoon. I still couldn’t believe that a mere couple of hours ago I was some fan-girl who saw him in the street. It was unreal.

Zayn’s hand reached out and brushed a piece of hair that was in my face away and behind my ear, I smiled at him. I felt myself yawn slightly and Zayn chuckled at me. I didn’t realize how long we had been lying together but as I turned around I realized everybody else was already going to sleep.

Lucy was dangerously close to Louis and Annie and Harry were almost holding hands on the floor! I smiled slightly, Rachel was in-between Niall and Liam on either side of her, not as close as the others though.