2. Meet the girls

Chapter 2: meet the girls

After I had gotten 3 trains back home, including the squashed up over-crowded tube I finally threw myself onto my bed and had a massive fan girl session.

I had to remind myself several times that this, in fact, was not a dream. I day dreamt back to when we met and how he asked for my number….and twitter!

I bolted upright on my bed and grabbed my laptop and logged on. I quickly brought twitter up and went through my mentions.

+ Zayn Malik has followed you” Holy crow!

I scrolled down a bit and saw a mention from him:

“@Zaynmalik to @MalikgangUK :Hey Babe, sorry for the coffee incident this morning, I’m glad it happened though ;) Loving the name…very imaginative! See ya soon xx”

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed loudly.

I noticed I had gotten 20 more followers already and many mentions asking me “how do you know Zayn”. I decided not to reply to the fans asking about how I knew him…probably not a good idea right now. But I smiled to myself as I clicked “reply”

“@MalikgangUk to @Zaynmalik: Thanks for the shirt, I love it! Big improvement! Don’t diss the name..i thought for while before I got this creative ;) see ya soon? We will I hope ;) xx”

Flirty yet mysterious…I hoped anyway.

What if Zayn really did ask my out on a date…what if I were to actually date Zayn?! Whoa slow down here!

Rachel never got in contact with me after yesterday, and I never found out why she didn’t turn up. I had to tell her about this! I dialled her number into my phone and it rang five times before she answered.

“Hellooo?” her bright, cheery voice chimed.

“Hey Rachel, it’s Katie. What’s up?” I asked

“Hey Kay! Lol, that rhymes! Anyway…not much, really bored! You?” she replied quickly.

I laughed “I need to tell you something…about yesterday. Wanna come over?”

“Yeah, yeah, course! About yesterday, my phone died and I forgot to tell you I was stuck at my grandma’s. I thought I could sneak out but she had me watching ‘Relocation, Relocation’” Rachel laughed apologetically.

“Nahh, it’s fine. Things turned out better…more than better in the end anyways, so come over now?” I replied.

“Yeah sure, on my way now” she hung up.

I laughed, she was totally crazy…but in a good way. Rachel has Aubrey coloured hair, but always claims to be ‘proud and ginger’. She could make me laugh in any situation, she was really funny…she would always understand me no matter what. She had slightly green eyes and had a fair skin tone. Rachel, was also a directioner.

While I waited for her to come round I wondered how I would tell her I met Zayn. I didn’t know if she would scream and fangirl…or scream and get mad because she could have met him if she turned up. Then as I thought of Zayn my mind got caught up in the wonder world of perfection.

I got drawn out of my thoughts by a loud knocking on the door. I rushed down and answered to see a smiling Rachel.

“Hey!” I smiled as I pulled the door open and let her in.

“Yo!” she smiled back, pulling off her shoes and walking inside.

We walked upstairs to my One Direction poster covered room.

“I see we have a new addition, Zayn” Rachel appreciatively nodded.

I laughed as we sat on my double bed, my laptop resting on the other side.

“That’s what I was gonna talk to you about actually…Zayn I mean” I told her, studying her expression.

“You made me come all the way over here…to talk about a poster?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

“No!” I laughed “Yesterday, when I was waiting for you…I um bumped into Zayn by Starbucks” I told her, again watching to see her reaction.

She burst out laughing “Sure Katie, you wish!

“No! I’m being serious! He split coffee all over my shirt and felt bad so bought me a new one! Here look!” I brought my twitter up as she looked at me sceptically.

I pointed to the tweet he sent me and her eyes resembled that of an owl. She froze and grabbed the computer screen, making sure the account was verified.

“Holy Shizzle!” she whispered.

“I know! I could hardly believe it myself! And he asked me for my number!” I told her excitedly.

She looked me straight in the eye and said “one moment” and jumped on my bed screaming for about 30 seconds then sat back down calmly.

“Has he texted you?!” she asked.

I bent over to reach for my phone, and check my messages. Sure enough I had a new text message.

“Look!” I said

We both peered our heads over my small blackberry screen and read the text.

“Hey babe, how r u? Hope u got home safely and saw my tweet ;) About tht date…r u free Tuesday night 2 go 2 Cinema? Txt me address so can pik u up and I’ll txt bak details! Luv Zayn xx”

“Awww! That’s so cute! He wanted to know if you got back home safe!” Rachel cooed.

I blushed deeply and smiled to myself.

I texted back, trying to word it right but eventually gave up and did the best I could.

Heyy Zayn J I’m gr8 thx x U? I got bak home safe thx ;) thx so much for tweet x I would luv 2 go out with u Tuesday…which cinema? U sure it’s not 2 far? Luv Katie xxx”

“Oh wow…we’re going in for the win-win here…3 KISSES at the end!” Rachel laughed.

I chuckled at lightly hit her round the head.

Maybe my dreams were coming true after all….

A/N: so the date and preparation next! What did you guys think of this chapter? Please comment and vote!! Xx

Contact me:

Twitter: @MalikgangUK

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KatieTylerTV/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Instagram: katie_tyler 

Kik: katie_madeline 

(If you want BBM or anything else tweet me )