4. The Sleepover

Chapter 4: The sleepover

I didn’t have to give Zayn directions to my house as he already knew where it was from picking me up earlier. As we pulled up to my house the boys were bouncing excitedly.

They all jumped out and Zayn opened my door for me again, taking my hand and leading me to the door. He was such a gentleman, no guy had ever treated me this good before and I really liked Zayn.

I smiled at the and put a finger to my lips as I unlocked the door.

“Rachel, Lucy, Annie!! We have guests!” I shouted up.

I could feel the ceiling trembling and it was like a herd of elephants was running down the stairs…they were that quick. Soon 3 bright and shocked faces. I swear it looks like they were gonna faint.

I turned round to look at the boys and Harry, Louis and Niall were starring with smiles on their faces watching my friends. Hmm…someone has a crush.

“Ummm…Let’s go to the living room” I suggested.

Everyone quickly murmured yes’s and followed me. Harry and Louis sat next to each other on the armchair and I sat next to Zayn on the sofa with Rachel and Lucy on the other side of me whilst Annie claimed to Bean bag and Niall and Liam took the floor. Nobody said anything and it was about to turn awkward so I started.

“Boys, this is Annie, Rachel and Lucy, girls this is Harr-“

“We know” Annabelle hushed me while Harry winked and laughed.

I silenced her with a look and continued “The boys got bombarded with fans and need a place to stay the night, that’s alright isn’t it?” I asked chuckling at my friends nodding heads.

“Well, you guys can set up the room, ya’know move some pillows, couches and stuff…and um me and Zayn will go get some duvets” I suggested, pointing Zayn in the direction.

I just started walking up the stairs when I heard “It’s Zayn and I”, I turned round and gave Louis a raised eyebrow look and just chuckled.

We trudged up the stairs to my bedroom and as we got to the door I froze.

“Um…just wait here and I’ll go and get the stuff” I say, hoping he will obey.

“Nah, its fine. Let me give you a hand” he offered politely.

I sighed and nodded, opening the door to let him through. I cringed slightly as he took in the site of my posters. Sure, it was no shine of One direction…but I had my fair share of posters.

Zayn spun round on his heel and gave me a cheeky smirk.

“I’m not a stalker” I blurted out “or a creep! I mean, I don’t go round snogging the posters or anything” I blushed.

“Hmmm…really? How come there’s a lipgloss stain on my poster then?” he winked cheekily.

I took a closer look “That was Rachel!”

He laughed “Sure it was”.

I grabbed my duvet and a couple pillows and chucked them at Zayn…unfortunately he caught them and missed the hit.

I grabbed a couple of blankets as well and headed downstairs, but paused when I realized Zayn wasn’t following. I shuffled back into my room to see Zayn starring at a poster of him self, evaluating it.

“Come on pretty face, stop starring at yourself, there’s a mirror downstairs for that” I joked.

He spun round, seeming unashamed by getting caught “You think I’m pretty?” he asked.

I blushed and look down at my feet “We should probably get back to the others” I muttered.

Zayn laughed at me again and took my hand as we walked down the stairs. As we got into the room with everyone else we chucked the items at them and sat down on the free sofa.

They had moved the sofa’s so they were all faces each other in a inward’s circle around the room with few blankets in the middle. I moved the duvet over so it was placed in the middle of the circle and everyone quickly jumped in the middle and perched themselves on the sofa’s.

“Let’s play a game!” Louis suggested clapping his hands like a 2 year old.

I noticed very slowly Zayn started shuffling closer to me on the sofa I blushed slightly and looked over to Louis as I felt Zayn inch his body towards mine.

“What game?” I asked Lou.

“Strip poker!” he exclaimed.

I looked at him shocked…he can’t be serious can he? Then everyone burst out laughing and I hide my face in embarrassment.

“Hmm….truth or dare?” Harry suggested.

Everyone murmured “yes’s”.

“Okay then, well me and the girls will go get changed upstairs then….you guys need anything?” Annie said and asked the boys.

The boys all exchanged looks and shook their heads then Annie motioned to us to follow her up to my room.

I turned back and looked at the boys sternly “As much as I love you all….muck up my house and I will kill you” I said sweetly.

They laughed at my serious expression and I made my way upstairs behind the girls. We got to my room and I started to panic.

“What do I wear? I mean Zayn Malik is downstairs and I don’t wanna wear trackies! Oh god!” I muttered.

“Katie…Calm!” Rachel shook my arms “Just wear shorts and a cute t-shirt, it will be fine!” she told me.

I nodded and walked over to my wardrobe, I found a cute pair of thigh-length shorts with a stripy ralph Lauren top I use as PJ’s that I got for my birthday.  I checked myself in the mirror…I hoped Zayn thought I looked okay. We made our way downstairs again and I looked up to see Zayn standing in his calvin klein boxers and his t-shirt from that day too. Darn….shirtless Zayn would have been hot. But hey, I’m not complaining.

I saw his gulped and I looked at him questioningly but he just smiled. I walked over to him and playfully hugged him, he lifted me up and spun me round the made us fall on the sofa. I couldn’t help but laugh, he was so cute! He bent down and whispered into my ear.

“Baby, you look a-m-a-z-i-n-g” his hot breath stuck on my ear and my breath increased.

I looked into his deep brown eyes and leaned my head forward as his came closer to mine, I could feel the warmth of his lips resting over mine and we were so close to joining lips when-

“Excuse me”

Our heads both snapped up in the direction of the voice that interrupted us and I gave the stink eye to Lucy.

Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam were wiggling their eyebrows at Zayn “Get a room!” Louis exclaimed.

“We had one” I muttered to myself but it looks like they heard because a few chuckles rang through the room.

“So…are we gonna play Truth or Dare then?” Harry asked winking.

Everyone jumped on the coaches and looked at Louis expectantly, he turned and gave me a evil look.

“Truth or Dare Katie?” his sickly sweet voice rang.

A/N: Hey guys :) I havn't got any comments/ reviews for the last chapters so pleaseee if your ead this then do! it means a lot! I'm still looking for Liams girlfriend so if you are interested comment of tweet me @MalikgangUK saying #Liamsgirlfriend! Hope you enjoyed and next chapter is coming soon! What did ya think of this one then?

~Katie x

 Contact me:

Twitter: @MalikgangUK

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KatieTylerTV/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Instagram: katie_tyler 

Kik: katie_madeline 

(If you want BBM or anything else tweet me )