Professor's Pet - Severus Snape

Snape x female!reader

CW:petplay, rough sex, slight impact play, student/teacher relationship, humiliation play, slight powerplay

For a while now, you and "Professor" Snape had been dating. Though if you'd call dating being fuck buddies who'd sometimes kiss and cuddle lovingly. Sure, you knew because your relationship wasn't technically legal, it had to be a secret. A student/teacher relationship wouldn't look good on Hogwarts name. Still, you found that Severus took the secret part way too seriously.

He wouldn't let you kiss him after classes even when everyone was already gone! You knew it's because it's his career his risking, you understood that, truly you did! Still, you were a needly little thing and craved attention. And recently, you two weren't even able to see each other outside of the classroom. Him being too busy with teaching for the OWLS and you were too busy studying for the OWLS. It was taking a toll on you. Mostly because both of you could barely go a week without being on each other.

You decided you have had enough. You were tired of going to bed horny because your fingers were never enough. So today, you decided to dress in your shortest skirt and tightest uniform shirt. You hid your outfit with your cloak throughout the day, not wanting to get dresscoded or anything before you even got to show it off. Finally, when you reached Potions class, you took off your cloak and walked in.

As soon as you walked in, you could feel his eyes burn into the side of your head. You sat down in the back of the class, letting your legs hang open slightly. When you looked up, Severus looked normal, almost like every other day. He was leaned, nonchalantly, on his desk. Patiently waiting for everyone to file in. You could see he was on edge. He narrowed his eyes on your outfit as you gave him a cheeky smile. You watched as his knuckles turned white from gripping his desk. You loved just how much of an effect you had on him.

Class went on like usual, sadly he ignored you the entire time. It wasn't until there were only two kids left in the room did he acknowledge you.

"Y/L/N, see me after class. We need to have a chat about your classroom performance." He said, plainly. The last two classmates gave you a look of pity as they went to leave as soon as possible. You gave them a look of sadness to hide the absolute ecstasy that was flowing through you. You were practically vibrating at the thought of what he was going to do to you.

Once the door shut, he quickly locked and casted a nonverbal 'muffliato'. He looked up at you with a blank face.

"Come." He said, pointing at the space at his feet. You went to stand up to follow his order but he stopped you by placing a hand in the air. You raised an eyebrow at him, confused.

"Crawl." He said, leaning against his desk, looking incredibly smug. You sighed, getting on your hands and knees, carefully crawling down to him. You sat on your knees infront of him. You looked up at him, expectingly. He adored how you looked like a lost puppy when you waited for his orders. He took off his cloak, placing it on his desk. Then slowly rolled up his sleeves to his elbows. A gesture he knew you adored. You admired his lean frame, the urge to touch him almost unbearable.

"Look at you. Dressed like a whore in my class. Did you find it amusing? Flaunting off in this... outfit?" He said in clear distaste, though not because he was actually disgusted. No, no in fact he was incredibly turned on. It's just he hated the thought of the boys in class looking at things that were his. They had no right, and it was pissing him off.

"Since you want to act like a horny bitch then I'll let you play the part. Strip, dogs don't wear clothes." He ordered, staring at you hard. You didn't dare disobey him, striping as quick as you could. The cold air of his classroom making your nipples hard. You could see his hard-on through his pants making you even more needy. He took off his tie and placed it around your neck as a makeshift leash.