Obedient Servant - Draco Malfoy

Draco x female!reader

CW: jealousy, dub-con(??), cock/ball worship, impact play, degradation, powerplay, public sex, blowjob, choking

Being a Gryffindor who had almost all Slytherin filled classes was hard enough. But being a Gryffindor who had a crush on Draco Malfoy, while simultaneously having almost all classes with him was even harder. To make matters worse, he knew about this little crush and didn't hesitate to use it to blackmail you into being wrapped around his finger.

Sure it was the normal stuff like let him copy your work or notes. Y'know, school related stuff? But then it was other things like, let him use you whenever and wherever he pleased. Maybe you should consider yourself lucky, your crush at least acknowledged you, but still it was too humiliating to find any good in the bad.

Though, you wouldn't say you hated it. No, it was incredibly fucking hot. Malfoy fingering you in the not-so-empty library when no one was looking? Hot. You sucking his dick in an empty hallway just before classes ended? Hot! The two of you fucking in the Slytherin common room in the morning, where anyone could walk in and see you? Great, now your panties were wet.

You held your thighs together as you tried to tune back into the conversation at your table. Sitting next to the one and only, Harry Potter. He looked at you as if he was expecting a response making you blush.

"Uh- sorry, what did you say? zoned out for a sec."

"I asked would you want to come with me to Hogsmeade this weekend?" He said with a bashful smile. Ron elbowed him with a grin making you raise an eyebrow at the two. When you didn't respond for a second time he grew nervous.

"With Ron and Hermione of course! And you can invite any of your friends. Just a suggestion..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. You weren't dense, you could tell that Potter had a crush on you. You found him attractive (I mean who didn't?) but if you ended up dating him, you'd never forgive yourself for having a fuck buddy relationship with his (technically) arch nemesis. Before you could even think of responding, someone cleared their throat behind you.

When you turned, you met the eyes of a very annoyed looking Draco Malfoy. Harry glared at him, now also annoyed that your conversation was interrupted.

"What do you want Malfoy?" He asked, clear disdain in his tone.

"Yes, Draco?" You asked.

"I need your notes for astronomy. Don't waste my time." He said plainly, clearly ignoring Potter, before turning around to leave the dining hall.

To most the message was vague, which was the point. It was code for: "meet me in the astronomy tower, you're in trouble." It made a shiver run up your spine. Oh this was going to be fun. You quickly excused yourself.

"Sorry Potter! I'd love to go this week though! See you later." You said, luckily he was too busy celebrating that you wanyed to hang out with him to dwell on the fact that you were going to meet Draco. Or the fact that you were on a first name basis with Draco and not him.

You rushed up to the astronomy tower, heaving as you got to the top of the stairs. Maybe not a good idea to run all the way there. You opened the door to find Draco leaning against one of the pillars. Looking too attractive for his own good. His lean muscles constricted under his shirt from his crossed arms, you felt the sudden urge to touch them but decided now wasn't the best of times.

When you approached him, he grabbed your waist harshly before pushing you against the pillar. You let out a small noise of surprise as you looked at him. He was annoyed, okay maybe more than annoyed.