Under a Watchful Eye - Sirius Black PT.2

Sirius x female!reader

CW:non-con, dacryphilia, body worship kink, degradation, fear kink, just over all uncomfortable atmosphere. (this has like rapeish scenes if you are uncomfy you can skip)

Sirius had made it a habit to become your own personal stalker.

Following you around in his cloak like a lost puppy when you roamed the halls then following you around in his actual dog form when you would explore the forbidden forest. You became his new jerk off material, and object of worship. He would visit you when he wasn't preparing things, doing tasks and sneaking around to watch Harry.

Recently, the stress of war was getting to him. He's been visiting you more recently than ever. In fact, he was in your room at the moment. He found comfort in just sitting on the floor, near a wall under his cloak. Enjoying the company of another in the same room as him. Then other times, he'd have his cock in his hand, jerking off to you masturbating. He'd even jerked off to you during moments when you weren't using your toy. Like the time where you were just lying down reading a book with underwear on. It wasn't his proudest moment but none of the other times were either.

You, thankfully, were a bit of a loner. So he didn't have to deal with getting caught by any of your friends or anything. It also meant no one would interrupt him when he rummaged in your stuff as you were in class. He smirked at the thought of you complaining about your underwear missing a while back.

Anyways, none of that mattered. Because today, Sirius was going to make his move. It was nerve wracking. He felt guilt and shame pool in his belly but he just ignored it. He had even taken a shower in what was years since he had a proper one. He looked better than he did before but still all he saw was a shell of what used to be a somewhat respectable man. Would you hate him afterwards? Certainly. Though he was willing to risk it. Risk his own life for just one time with you. He was getting tired of hearing you moan Remus's name, it was driving him even more insane.

He wanted to absolutely ruin you, make you addicted to him. He had been preparing for this ever since the first day he saw you. And it wasn't until around midnight did he put his plan in motion. You had a horrible sleeping schedule, not like he could judge.

So luckily tonight, you were awake on your bed reading. He was just wearing his cloak and a sweatshirt he had stole. No reason to wear anything else. He gripped his wand in his hand, was he really going to do this? Yes. He decided, he was. He casted a quiet 'muffliato' before tearing the cloak off himself.

"Incarcerous!" He casted at you. Though it bonded your wrists to your bedframe and your ankles were tied to each side instead of wrapping itself around your body. Then a quick 'Silencio!' before you could scream. Even if no one would hear you, he'd rather not have to hear you scream, at least not now. He couldn't help how his cock twitched at the fear in your eyes as you struggled in your binds.

He watched as you eyes widened in confusion and fear as you looked down at his waist, completely bare. Realization washed over your features. He approached you with a dangerous grin. It was handsome yet sickening. It made you want to throw up.

"I would have loved to meet on different circumstances, really I would. But I just- well I just couldn't hold back any longer darling." He said, his voice raspy from not using it for so long. His cock was half hard already. Merlin you were stunning. All you were wearing for a thin white night gown and he couldn't wait to touch what was underneath.

"You're such a tease, you know that? Have a little crush on Lupin, don't you. Moaning that bastard's name every single time you touched yourself! Merlin, it just- drove me insane. I had to do something, surely you'll understand."