Young Impressionable Student - Remus Lupin

Remus x female!reader

CW:blackmail, riding, dub-con (?), biting kink, ageplay (just like mentioning age difference alot)

"Come on, don't tell me he isn't hotter than like all guys in our grade. Definitely hotter than the rest of our teachers!" William, your friend, said with a snort. You rolled your eyes at the comment, it's not like he was wrong though.

"Yeah, you're right. But I don't think Maya would agree with that. She def has the hots for Snape."

"Hey! Do not!"

Both you and William gave her a look. She was lying through her teeth. Her red face a dead give away. But you just waved your hand in response, before focusing on the real conversation at hand here.

"Whatever. Still it's not like he'd actually, y'know- sleep with a student. I mean, do you see how he dresses? He definitely has a wife or something. Probably kids of his own."

"Y/N. You have to be kidding me. He looks like he'd be ecstatic if a student even offered to, even with a wife or kids."

"Hey, don't call my teacher a creep."

"Oh, so he's 'your teacher' now?" William argued with a raised eyebrow. You just scoffed and laid back onto your bed in annoyance.

"Plus aren't you hoping he's a creep? If not, then there's no hope for your little crush."

"Shut up. What if he expels me or something. I'd literally just die of embarrassment."

"He won't! Trust me, he just seems like the type of guy who'd hook up with a student! He's too hot not to. Plus if anything goes sideways, I promise to Merlin I'll try to help you in the best way I can."

You glared at him, but still took in his offer. Mostly because you had false hope. To sum up a long-ish story: the three of you play truth or dare, you get dare, Williams dares you to make a move on your crush aka Remus Lupin aka your DADA professor. Probably not the wisest choice but you agreed. What's the worse that could go wrong?

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

So the plan was: after classes you'd ask him for help with an essay or something. Then work your way onto him there. If he didn't give off "hey, I'd fuck a student" vibes from your flirting then you'd just leave, pretend like nothing happened and cry yourself to sleep. And probably get expelled. Simple.

So why were you so fucking nervous? You were practically shaking outside his classroom. You were wearing a skirt and blouse with no bra on. A thin cardigan over the blouse to cover your hard nipples from the cold air of the castle. You gnawed on your thumb nail, trying to convince yourself to just leave. But your hand was turning the doorknob and you were standing in front of his desk in less than a minute.

"Oh, hello Ms.Y/L/N? What can I do for you?" He said with a kind smile. One that made you melt. Godric, he wasn't even doing anything but you pressed your thighs against each other. Just nerves, you told yourself.

"Yeah actually...um I was wondering how did I do on my essay? On the cruciatus curse?"

Really? That was the best you could do?

He looked at you for a moment, trying to remember before letting out a soft 'ah!'

"You did very well Ms.Y/L/N. The best essay I've gotten all week if I'm allowed to say." He said, his smile never faltering. You loved when he praised you, how could you not? He leaned back in his chair, which you greedily took in his casual form. The way his pants strained slightly against his legs, or the way his white dress shirt clung to his chest, the sleeves rolled to his elbows. Suit blouse hung on the back of his chair. You swallowed hard before thinking of a response.