Such A Tease - Harry Potter

Harry x female!reader

CW:exhibitionism, buttplug, fingering, public masterbation, jerking off, voyeurism(i am in-love with this one so i hope you like it!)

You shook yourself to get the jitters from your body out. Basically, jumping around your dorm in excitement. Today was the day you decided you'd take you and Harry's little teasing game to a new level.

For context, for two weeks now, you and Harry have been sending each other lustful glances or winks at each other in class or the dining hall. The first one to get flustered is the loser. Like a game of chicken but with no touching. Pretty simple. It was an unspoken game, you two never brought it up but it definitely increased the sexual tension between the two of you.

Recently, both of you have gotten a bit bolder. Harry would spread his legs a bit more when he was sitting across from you. Especially when he was wearing sweatpants which you swore he wasn't wearing underwear underneath them. And you'd push you chest outwards when you lean over to grab something. Currently, it was 15-20, he was (annoyingly) winning. But who was counting anyways?

Back to your plan, you turned around in the mirror to make sure it wasn't obvious. It being a gold buttplug that was snug in you at the moment. You bent over slightly until you could chance a glimpse of it from below your skirt so you'd know how far you could bend over without flashing anyone accidentally. You smirked as you twirled, your skirt lifting to show you not wearing any underwear.

After making sure you were ready, you exited your dorm. Happily, walking down to the dining hall for breakfast. Which you found Harry sitting in his regular spot, surrounded by his friends. You going to sit with yours, giving them good morning's as you kept your eyes on the black haired boy. When he finally looked over to you, he raised an eyebrow. You just gave him a mischievous grin before turning to eat your breakfast. He just gave you a look of confusion.

When breakfast was over, Harry looked over at you before stretching. Shirt exposing his lean stomach, you could tell his abs were coming in but you just rolled your eyes. Amateur. You turned to talk with your friends, not sitting up til you felt his eyes on you. You sat up a bit to fast just so he could get a glimpse of your bare hip. When you glanced at him, his eyebrows were furrowed. Clearly, he was trying to decipher if you weren't actually wearing any panties or if he was just imagining things.

You just sent him a small wink before heading to your next class. His eyes never leaving you until you turned the corner, trying to hide your excitement.

Your third class was Potions, a favorite of yours only because you sat on the opposite side of Harry. You were making a simple potion, one you could make in your sleep so you weren't focused as you placed things in your caldron with muscle memory. Instead, you made sure everytime you felt Harry's eyes on you, you bent down a little father than normal.

By the sharp intake of breath he took, you could tell he finally saw the plug. You just smirked to yourself as you continued to place your ingredients. Only giving him attention when his quill fell on the side of you where he wasn't sitting. You glanced at him and he just gave you a smile in return. Raising an unimpressed brow, you wondered what he was getting at. He just nodded to the quill.

"Gonna pick it up for me?" He said casually, his smile growing.

You rolled your eyes. He wasn't slick, but you'd play into his little game.

"Sure."

You gave him a polite smile before turning to face away from him. Ever so slowly bending over to pick up the quill. Your cunt and plug fully on display when you finally picked it up. Okay, maybe you were more of a whore than you thought but showing off felt good. And when you glanced back at him, the look in his eyes made it so worth it. He looked as if he wanted to bend you over your chair right in the middle of the classroom.