Obedient Servant - Draco Malfoy PT.2

Draco x female!reader

CW: jealousy, impact play, heavy degradation, power play, using Harry to make Draco jealous, bdsm, knife play, blood play, dub-con

TW:Tw: cutting, blood, master/servant type of relationship

You weren't pissed, more like more than annoyed. Draco hadn't even looked at you since that shit he pulled yesterday. Maybe it was a bad idea but you desperately wanted to get revenge in some way. You drummed your fingers on the table, zoning out in the Gryffindor common room. It was when you saw Harry and Ron exit when you got your idea.

You had to wait until Transfiguration class until your plan could truly work. It was the only class you had both Harry and Draco in. You sat in front of Harry with Draco only a few seats away. (He had discussed changing seats with the girl beside you but ended up forgetting)

You sat, a little uncomfortably, against the cold chair. You didn't wear stockings under your skirt like usual and you could tell both boys noticed. Catching Harry looking down at your legs and Draco trying to catch a peek up your skirt. You were supposed to be turning a cup on your table back into a bucket when you faked dropping your wand.

You glanced back and noticed Harry staring. You went and picked it up, taking as long as you could without seeming weird. The redness of his face definitely told you he had seen your lace panties. You sat back in your chair like nothing had happened. You could practically feel Draco burning a hole in the side of your head.

Throughout the class you were more clumsy. Dropping items, turning too fast so your skirt lifted, anything to piss off Draco more. And it sure as hell was working. Draco seethes as he watches how that big headed bastard couldn't keep his eyes off you. He wouldn't be surprised if the idiot had a fucking boner. He took the time to truly think about what he'd do to you. Something that would make it stick in that dumb brain of yours that you were his.

Harry, on the other hand, was giddy in his chair. The lace hugged you so well that he couldn't help but imagine you laid out in front of him with it on. He smiled down at his cup, unaware of the fact that he was just a pawn in a much bigger game of cat and mouse.

When class ended, both boys went up to your desk, overwhelming you slightly. Okay, maybe you didn't really think this out too well. Your attention turned to Draco as he spoke first.

"My dorm." Was all he said before leaving with his things, Harry's eyes pierced the back of his head before softening when he looked back at you.

"Um- Hey, this is kinda random but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit? Since we have some free time." He asked, god he was so cute but it was almost too sweet for your liking.

"Sorry, maybe next time? I have tons of works to catch u-"

"Yeah. Yeah that's cool." He could tell you were lying through your teeth. His hand clenched his bag as he turned away, leaving. Your heart ached, guilt pooled at the bottom of your stomach but the butterflies from Draco's message kept you afloat.

You knocked softly on the boy's dorm door.

"It's open." He said from behind you, making you jump.

"Merlin! When did you get there." You said entering, Draco put his things away. He was awfully quiet. Usually he loved the sound of his own voice. It was a little bit unnerving. You sat on the edge of his bed, waiting.

"Stand up." He ordered, you moved before your brain could remind you that you were supposed to be defiant.

He casually got undressed, as if you weren't there. There was no teasing, no strip show. He just took off his clothing and replaced them with a simple tee and sweats. You stood silently, the waiting had your heart racing.