Under a Watchful Eye - Sirius Black

Sirius x female!reader

CW:Sirius being a creepy perv after jail (idk what else to describe it as??), reader uses a dildo and Sirius watches, reader has a crush on Remus, age gap mentioned

News of the infamous murder, Sirius Black escaping Azkaban spread like fire throughout the halls of Hogwarts in the beginning of the year. Rumors and gossip was the top most importance to most students. You, however, took no mind to it. Too busy with things like this fucking essay in History Of Magic that was due in two days. It was pissing you off how much you had writers block. You sat out by the Forbidden Forest, hoping something would come to you. Alas, you were blank.

You groaned in annoyance as you threw the paper down onto the ground, three sentences was all you could write when it came to this stupid subject. Much more a fan of Defense Against the Dark Arts, especially with the new hot teacher. You felt yourself lightly blush at the though of him. You were no different then the other two hundred or more girls who had a crush on him.

So caught up in your own thoughts, you didn't feel the eyes watching you, following you as you stood to leave. Nor did you hear the silent footsteps following you back to your dorm. You needed a break, something to relieve your stress. And you had just the idea.

Sirius had no idea what he was doing. He had no excuse to be following this student. They weren't even a Gryffindor, so why was he following them? It's not like he could use his godson as an excuse. If he was 12 years younger, than he would feel extremely ashamed for being such a pervert but prison didn't treat him kind. His morals were far out the window at this point.

You were beyond pretty, maybe that's why he was following you up to your dorm. Peering at you from under his invisibility cloak. He had a bit trouble sneaking into the door but he managed. He watched as you looked through your drawer before pulling out an object he couldn't see yet. He watched as you laid on your bed, getting comfortable. He almost felt guilty as he watched you undress. Almost. His eyes taking in the way your bra cupped you so well and how your panties were slightly wet, he wondered what you thought about to get you wet in the first place. Envious of whatever it was.

He licked his lips hesitantly, he would just stay quiet, not say a thing. Just watch then leave, you'd never know. Like those could justify his actions. He unbuttoned his pants, trying to be as quiet as possible as he pulled out his cock, thanking Godrick for the cloak.

He watched as you slid your panties off, throwing them in his direction onto the floor. He looked at them before looking back at you, now braless and laid out on your bed. You were a sight to behold. He fought the urge to put his hands on you. How he yearned to touch you, ruin you with his hands and cock. He shivered at the unholy thought. He wondered how you'd react knowing the infamous murder was jerking off to you in secret. You didn't seem like such a kinky person, more innocent but that could be an assumption because of your age. Though he heard a few girls in the halls whisper about him, and they would be more than happy to be in your place.

He watched in awe as you pulled out a dildo, albeit it wasn't that big in size. Though he still felt the licks of excitement on his spine as you spit on the object. He spit into his own hand, following your movements as if you were doing it to him. He bit his lip to keep quiet. You lifted your leg, showing off your perfect pussy. He almost let out an audible gasp at it. Merlin, it was so wet and tight. He wanted to bury himself in it and never pull out. He tried to imagined how warm it would be, but he knew his imagination would fail to truly appreciate it.

He watched with a hand around his own cock as you placed the tip in front of your entrance. He wished he could be infront of you, pushing it in unbearably slow just to tease you, as you became a moaning mess underneath him. He matched your movements with his hand pathetically.

You slowly inserted the toy, moaning out as your toes curled. Godric, did you need this. Nothing better than a nice cock to calm your nerves. It made your brain all fuzzy and your body felt warm. You pushed it in slowly before bottoming out. You were too focused on the toy to hear a sharp breath from the corner of your room.

"Oh fuck...." You moaned happily, your tense shoulders relaxing. Sirius decided that he loved your voice in that moment.

You began to push it in and out of you, going at a almost painfully slow pace. At least for Sirius it was, he hadn't jerked off in what felt like years. And even when he last did, it wasn't as nearly as exciting as this. He was already so close that it was embarrassing. Sure he was getting up there in age, but he would hate to loss his spark.

He tried his best to follow you as you sped up the pace. Your moans were soft and rang in his ears. He wished he was the one making you sound like that, he was so desperate to just reveal himself. Thankfully, he may have lost his morals but he still had some common sense.

You moved so you were more comfortable, hand almost cramping from pushing the toy in and out too fast. Your other hand groping your tits softly. He was so close to coming. Almost letting out a cry of his own. That was until you moaned out a name he was familiar with.

"Remus..."

His eyes widened and he stopped his stroking. His body filled with jealousy and a weird sense of possession. Of course, Remus just always seemed to have the spot light. He almost growled under his breath. You should be moaning his name. Not your hot professor. But he shook the thoughts of annoyance from his head once you let out a loud cry. Clearly close to cumming.

"Please! Oh Godrick- please.. let me cum. Want to so bad." You whined. Were you begging by yourself? He let out a low groan at it. You were so pathetic, that you were begging while fucking yourself, and it made his cock twitch in excitement. His fist squeezing his cock as he was so close. Not noticing how his precum fell to the floor. His cock tip was an angry red as he tried to at least hold off until you came. A stupid need to do it for his own pride.

"Gonna- cum! Oh fuck me-" You cries, shutting your eyes as you pushed the toy balls deep into you, cumming over it. You could've sworn you heard a moan that was deeper than your voice but your were too fucked out to realize. You let out a loud sigh, letting your muscles relax on your soft comforter. Couldn't be bothered to pull the toy out of you.

Sirius marveled at the sight. Your chest heaving, showing off your gorgeous tits. He still had a view of the toy in your pussy, which pushed him over. He placed his other hand over his mouth and bit his cheek hard to keep quiet. All the thoughts of what he wanted to do to you were rampant in his mind. His cum landed on the floor and he was unsure if he should clean it or not. He smirked at the thought of you finding it and wondering what it was so he left it. You would never know it was him anyways. No harm in it. Deciding to keep a souvenir before leaving you, he quietly picked up the underwear that laid on the floor. Definitely going to use it later.

He took last glance at you before leaving out the door. Your eyes closed so you didn't even notice the door crack open and close. After a while, you got up and cleaned. Reminding yourself to clean your toy before next use. Too tired to do it this time. As you went to put it away your eyes narrowed at a strange white substance laid on your floor. You furrowed your eyebrows at it. What the hell? Instead of stressing over it you just shrugged, too lazy to care. You needed a well deserved nap.