My Pretty Boy - Ron Weasley

Ron x female!reader

CW:dubious feminization, femdom, thigh riding (humping??), Mommy kink, wanking off (jerking off)

You groaned as you exited your long, boring potions class. Thankfully, it was your last. If you had anymore you might have gone insane or just simply died from boredom.

So, to entertain yourself, you went to go find your favorite Weasley, Ron. Who happened to be sitting with Harry and Hermione in the dining room per usual. You creeped up behind him before throwing arms around him, a grin present on your face. He yelped in surprise making you chuckle.

"Hello darling." You purred, he hated that nickname, only because of how much it made his heart race. Technically, you two weren't dating. You just always flirted with him while he just stammered and blushed. Though, it was extremely obvious he had a thing for you, and visa versa.

"Get off of me Y/N." He said, trying to ignored his beating heart, could you hear it? It was so loud in his own ears. You let a disappointed sigh before sitting beside him. Crossing your arms like a child who couldn't get their way.

"I thought you liked it when I touched you?" You said with faux innocence. Harry nearly choked on his drink, a coughing fit as Hermione lightly hit his back for support. Ron quickly turned the shade of his hair, looking at you as if you were insane. You just smirked at him. Smug bastard.

"When did I ever say that!" He half shouted, clearly embarrassed. You looked to be in thought, obviously joking.

"Oh sorry, must've been a dream." He glared at you. He turned to make sure Harry was okay to get his mind off of you. Giving you the perfect opportunity to stare at him quietly. Taking in his pretty features that you absolutely adored. His cute nose to his freckles that looked as if they were individually placed there by the angels themselves. Eyes trailing down his body, it was lanky and thin. Like most teenage boys, you must admit. Though there was something about him you couldn't quite place.....

Suddenly, you smirked. Clearly up to no good. Ron could smell it from miles away.

"Ron, would you do me a favor?" You asked, pulling non-convincing puppy dog eyes. He eyed you up and down before sighing.

"What Y/N?" He said, sounding just as tired as Snape did just a few minutes ago in class. The resemblance made you giggle.

"Soooo, I have a few outfits I bought a while ago and I need some feedback. Care for a fashion show?" He rolled his eyes at you, clearly seeing through you.

"I'm not watching you undres-"

"Not like that you perv! I really need so feedback on how they look." You interrupted, what a hypocrite.

"What about Hermione? Get her to do it!"

You whined, shaking your head.

"She's too nice! She'll just say they all look good, no matter what." You complained, Ron looked over at the girl. Eyes begging her to take his place but she just looked away, not wanting to be apart of whatever you had going on. You smirked, making a reminder to thank her later.

"Come onnnn darling! You'll love it."

He groaned, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"Fine, fine. Just don't call me darling." He said, getting up from his seat to head to your dorm. The walk there was filled with you trying your hardest to tease him and him being the awkward mess he was.

Once you got the two of you got to your room, Ron looked around before sitting criss cross on your bed. You walked over to your closet and pulled out a few outfits. Two specific ones you saved for last.