Chapter Five

Grantaire got out his phone and put the number written in the piece of paper Enjolras gave him into his contacts.

Grantaire: Hey, it's Grantaire. So that coffee?
Enjolras: Hi! Would you like to meet at the Starbucks near the library at 11:30 tomorrow morning?
Grantaire: That sounds perfect
Enjolras: Great! See you there!
Grantaire: See you!

He couldn't stop the grin spreading across his face as he thought about seeing Enjolras.

As he put his phone back in his pocket, there was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" he called to Courfeyrac, who was in the shower.

"No, don't you worry, I'll get out of the shower and open the door completely naked and soaking wet." Courfeyrac called back.

Grantaire laughed and pulled the door open. Eponine and Combeferre stood in the doorway.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Combeferre asked, "'Ponine had to tell me everything."

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Grantaire replied.

"You'd best be sorry, or I'll tell him everything on Friday!"

"No you won't!"

"I know, but it was worth a shot." The two boys laughed.

"Um, I don't mean to sound rude, but can we come in already? Its freezing!" Eponine said, dancing on the spot.

"Oh, sorry, yes." Grantaire said, moving aside so that his friends could come in.

They stepped inside, hanging their coats up and then following Grantaire into the living room. Eponine and Combeferre sat on the sofa, whilst Grantaire sat in the armchair.

"We need to make more specific plans for Friday." Eponine said.

"Well, we're going to want to be here in the morning since there are so many films." said Combeferre.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Eponine nodded.

"Well, how about everyone be here for ten o'clock and we put the first film on at half past, whether everyone's here or not." Grantaire suggested.

"Sounds good." said Eponine.

"What're we going to do about food then?" Combeferre asked.

"Court and I can make sandwiches for lunch and then we can order a pizza later." Grantaire said.

"Well, in that case, me and 'Ferre can sort out sweets and stuff." said Eponine.

"Yeah, I can do that. Why don't we get Joly on drinks and Feuilly on blankets?" said Combeferre.

"Good idea. Best not let Marius do anything." Grantaire laughed.

It was then that Courfeyrac decided to walk in, his chest completely bare and a towel wrapped around his waist. He was rubbing his hair dry with another towel.

"Hey 'Ferre! Hey..." he trailed off when he saw Eponine. She raised her eyebrows at him.

Courfeyrac turned and walked out of the room, yelling "You could've told me she was here!" behind him.

"That was something I never thought I'd see." said Eponine. The three of them burst into fits of laughter.

"It's not funny!" Courfeyrac called. This made them laugh even more.

Grantaire turned the TV on and they watched "Friends" for a while.

When Courfeyrac was fully dressed, he walked back into the room. He went to sit next to Eponine and as he did, her eyes widened and she started laughing.

"What?" the three boys said in unison.

"Courf, dear?" Eponine said through her laughter.

"What?" he replied.

"Those are the trousers you split last week trying to do the splits."

"Damn it!" he cried, running out of the room as his friends began laughing again.

"Nice Batman underwear!" Eponine called to him.

"Shut up!" he shouted back.

They laughed so hard that tears streamed down their faces.

Oh my God, I still haven't added any enjoltaire but in the next chapter I promise there will be. I tried to make up for the lack of enjoltaire with Courfeyrac being adorable (as always) so I hope you guys enjoyed it!