Warnings & Disclaimers

Art by: torrikusotaru

Hello, I am the writer (Yui or Mars) and these are just some warnings and disclaimers about the story in general- if you do not like any of the stuff that I mention you are just free to leave, no hate comments or fighting. Please and thank you :)

The story is not historically or even modernly accurate just inspired by them (Mentions of current day conflicts are included)

America's father is not the UK and neither is France his mother in fact, country humans here are just manifestations of a countries people over time creating their own personas/ personalities and lives. They aren't really considered children unless they are still territories, colonies, or a nation who is extremely remote and unknown.

After the de-colonization of a nation they are reborn in a way taking in characteristics of their own people to make themselves up.

Now there's a different process that requires a citizen (immortal, not really, just has a long life span until killed by natural or unnatural things, such as disease) to be turned into a representative or potential country, (no political representatives are not potential countries).

After being turned into a representative, secretly, through fate- they will eventually be picked to become a new country if the states or another that made up the country don't step up to take control. (Or being taken over by another country). It's like a spinning wheel, since there are many representatives and outcomes.

America does not have the states as kids but as non-biological older brothers and sisters(or father and mother figures because of the original 13)- the only children he has are (being adopted) territories (that have a population).

The territories include:
American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and U.S Virgin Islands.

My first language is not English it is Spanish- so be patient with me and my writing. My updates will be slow- especially with writing, drawings will be mostly updated onto Tumblr.

There might be some CanAme: and as I said before America has no biological family.

America is a tired veteran and does not give any effs about the wars at this point. lol

There are going to be very gruesome scenes of war and battles as the story also follows Poland.

Poland in fact will be shown every one or 2 chapters for both sides of the story to be shown.

This story is not to be taken in offense to anyone and is just a fun little idea I came up with

Russia and China are portrayed as more villainous figures but... it might not be them... >:)

I may draw characters and such from time to time. Any pictures I use will be credited to their respectful owners and if I drew them and you want to use them, give credit- please and thank you!

I do have another book called Beyond the Sea, it is a slow burn Rusame story following the life of Russia and the pirate crew of America at some point so go check it out if you're interested. I also have a Tumblr with another friend called Long Forgotten AU- which shows all of our art and another story that will eventually be written in another account. This specific story does not follow any ships and instead focuses on just a funny but traumatic story, with child creature America and Hunter Russia- there's more than that but that's my gist on it!

I am not afraid to kill off characters either- that is a warning to those who get attached to characters.

Anyways have fun reading this story and have a wonderful day or night!

Yui out *