Chapter 3; pt1

Tada XD, another chapter

:)

No One's POV-

Looking at my phone was a huge mistake as hundreds if not thousands of notifications all hit me at once. They were all from the news, social medias and non other than his past allies. He sighed before shutting off his phone once more that was until Cherokee came in with Buddy following suit.

The dog barked while Cherokee waited near the office door, a packet of cigarettes in his hands, "Come on Meri, we need to move and fast, that is if you don't want UK to find you and strangle you to death or Ukraine for that matter. You pick" Cherokee chuckled as the countryhuman groaned and got up off his seat to finally begin following.

As the three walked down the hall Buddy led them with his scent of smell, avoiding anyone that smelled of tea, gun powder, etc. And as far as he could tell they were successful in avoiding the two hunting him down, now if only he didn't jinx it. And it was the double trouble, waiting right by the exit. Buddy growled at them before the UK stood at the door blocking it.

"Are you fucking serious, United States of America!? Do you understand the magnitude of what you have DONE!? Ukraine, Europe, fucking hell even Asia and Africa!? You know maybe Turkey was right- you really are garbage, only working for your own selfish needs-" The UK screamed before America cut him off with a glare and a very soft voice.

"And so what if I am... leave me alone- wouldn't it be better to leave then. Then, let. me. go. Or are you trying to follow in your country's previous representative's footsteps, trying to manipulate and tell me what to do." America said challenging the other.

Cherokee started at the interaction, the UK looking back in between America and him seeming to have no words against his own hypocrisy.

"PFFt-HahAha!" America laughed slightly souring after shoving UK away from the door. The man stumbled and fell onto the floor groaning before looking back up to retort.

His retort though was stopped by Buddy walking all over him to catch up to the US and Cherokee growling at the countryhuman to stay down.  The UK frowned before looking down in defeat- hearing the door close behind him.

Ukraine came up running, he stopped just in time to see everything and helped the old man up, helping him dust off his suit.

"UK! Are you alright? I saw vhat happened but- argh dam American." Ukraine huffed clutching at his sides in pure rage.

"Something wasn't right... that man..." The UK said looking back at the closed door.

"Vhat do you mean?" Ukraine asked stopping his rage from seeping into his question.

"That man, he seemed to have no soul- America needs to come back. This isn't right-" UK exhaled shakily before remembering those cloudy eyes of the man that followed America. Where had he seen them before...

"Ah, well if it isn't Ukraine~ oh and the UK? What are you all doing here? Quite the celebration isn't it?" China purred stepping into view.

"Vhat do you vant socialist?" Ukraine prepared himself hissing at the chinese man.

"Well why wouldn't I be here to witness my former rival leave- I mean it would be a shame to leave him be without a present~" China said.

This peaked both shorter countries curiosity and anger as the other bent over to be at their eye level. He seemed to mock them with slanted eyes and his star eyes pierced through them.

Ukraine snapped out of his shock and asked a very important question.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

~~~