Chapter 1

Welcome, I see you have made it this far at least- well here you go an early chapter to kill your boredom. This chapter may update daily (I'm still tweaking the story a bit- this warning will go away once I find that the first chapter is good enough)

Washington, DC- Hotel room:

USA POV-

I woke up this morning exhausted, my long hair draping over my shoulders in long inconsistent waves. Rubbing my eyes I searched my room tiredly as they adjusted to the sunlight spewing in from the blinds. Groaning I go up and stared at the clock on the wall opposite to my bed. 12pm, urgh not again, only 4 hours of sleeeep. I spread out on the bed still staring at the ceiling, did I even finish those documents from yesterday?... I look to my side to see a table filled with piles of papers. Convincing myself to stand up I try to check. Though that didn't exactly go as planned as I accidentally stepped on my own hair and tripped off the bed, falling face first.

"Oof..." I laid there on the rug covered floor before helping myself up with my hands.

God dam it... I groaned as I got back onto my feet with the help of the bed frame, pulling my hair over my shoulder I began to make my way towards the table. I sigh before grabbing the first paper I saw looking over it's contents, well it is signed so I would assume I at least looked over it yesterday. Ruffling my hair I dismissed the paper, looking through the pile once more before looking over to my right, a gmail opened on my laptop... Cherokee? Right the plan, my heart panged at the mention before I exhaled and inhaled trying to control myself. I need to do this.

Looking over my schedule, I begin to formulate a routine for today before deciding to just head into the suite bathroom to brush my teeth. As I take the tooth paste and toothbrush I thought of upcoming events.

Ah yes, the upcoming and uneventful congress and UN meetings. Actually, scratch that they were anything but uneventful, especially with the Russo-Ukrainian war taking place. Honestly, it's a pain in the ass, especially with the constant complaining and bickering of the former soviet states... I paused and gurgled some water from a cup and spit it back out into the faucet. Watching as the water slowly but carefully dragged the spit and paste down the drain I sigh. God I'm a total mess, I wipe my face with a nearby towel in frustration.

Grumbling I put down the towel and grip at the counter, looking into these cursed hazy eyes staring back at me in the mirror. I'm concerned for the countries but everything I do just seems to make things worse. If I do something it's always about me trying to please everyone and feed into my hero-complex or some bullshit. Then, if I didn't do anything about the war I would be considered immature and weak for leaving Ukraine... and partially Europe to their own doom instead of helping them grow.

My allies were great, but they also only care about themselves. It sure would feel nice to just wind down with my children for once, no arguing or wars just me and them. My beautiful territories, I could never let them go. They are so fragile and young yet so rebellious and feisty. Heh, guess I deserve it by letting them wallow in their limbo states between independence and statehood. Slowly walking out of the luxurious marble hotel bathroom I flop onto my bed in utter defeat. I sigh curling up into a ball, gently reaching out for my phone before getting hundreds of notifications all at once.

The notifications were from my social media and texts between friends, but of course, I had to check in with my friends before indulging myself in the never-ending cycle of scrolling and watching. So I flipped over on my stomach moving my hair so that I wouldn't accidentally pull it. I huffed as I read through various messages.

Mexico- Hola EEUU, we need to talk after the meeting tomorrow. it's about the plantations...

America- Will do, just bring in the papers Mex.