Chapter 4

Art is underway XD, I have the perfect pose too. I'm also coloring in the covers so it won't be long before I post it! Hope you enjoy reading!

No One's POV-

It was around 6:00 in the morning and Canada huffed, his heart beating uncontrollably. He took care of the bribes, the footage, and the information but something was off, his breath wavered as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Considering how well-hidden the evidence of that day was, it was all too easy. Looking around he stepped over broken shards of the glass window he had broken into, a crunch sounding through every step. 

He was in the spy's home, the Chinese spy who took the footage of America leaving, to be specific. It was the spy one specific spy out of many, who got away with private documents and slipped it into the news's hands... 

Burning the last USB he found Canada peered through the various shelves. Looking at any more evidence to destroy he sighed, going through the hallways and back into the bedroom. As the door behind him clicked shut he entered the bedroom, the spy was tied up, legs and arms bound by rope to a chair, foam spewing out of their mouth.

Grumbling, Canada rubbed his temple annoyed, that the spy had killed herself. China sent her for sure, but what was the purpose? He examined the various pictures of the USA littered around the room. All from that day, grabbing one with him getting the limo with a familiar man.

Was it to turn America into the UN for his supposed crime? 

Was this some sort of revenge? 

No, that wouldn't make sense, China wouldn't have to worry about the USA anymore with him being neutral... unless... wait... this was blackmail.

Canada lit up a match from his pocket burning whatever was lying around, his mind piecing together different scenarios...

Yes... China was going to use this to either turn the superpower into his ally forcefully or isolate him. The tall country nodded to himself as he finished up his arson, mhm, that sounded more like the sly man that China was. Always manipulating others to do his bidding.

After all, all the countryhumans who knew him well could all say that he created the saying, 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer'. Rolling his eyes at the dead woman in the seat, he cut the ropes and set the body on the floor, disgusted but still anxious as a terrifying thought crossed his mind... 

What if it was already too late?

Canada shook his head trying to calm his rapidly beating heart. Thank god he had gloves on and the necessary equipment to hide a body, or else he might've been in deep trouble. Grunting, while pulling the body into a trash bag he sighed, stepping out of the room. Bringing out a paper map out of his pocket he traced where he was. There was a river nearby that he could probably dump the body into. Maybe put some weights on it so that it sunk deep enough for no one to find it. 

Shit, the things he would do for America...

Circling the area with his finger he pinpointed where he was. He was in Massachusetts, Worcester, with a river named the Connecticut River just a few miles away, perfect. With that in mind, his plan was convenient and somewhat easy. Just around a 5 minute drive, seems simple enough. Shrugging, he put the body in the truck and began to drive looking back at the house to make sure no one saw him leave the vicinity.

5 minutes passed as he drove and he pulled into a secluded part of the river, putting the body over his shoulder, weights at hand.

After a few minutes of tying the weights together and settling everything into place, he did as he planned, dumping the body into the river after wrapping it up in a black trash bag. Cleaning his hands in the stream he looked back and forth along the path.