Ch-4 An written apology

"Me? Mr. Viking? Me apologise to Mr. Viking?" Alex asked pointing his finger towards himself and the air. "Nah! not happening! " he said, hopping on to the bed. 

"But you would be sent away to the cottage otherwise! " Ethan argued

"You wouldn't be in this position if u hadn't chose to be careless as always! would it have killed u to attend the announcement?" Anna asked infuriated.

"hmm......It probably would" Alex said looking up, placing a finger on his lips, to imitate thinking. 

Anna clenched her fist, tempted to punch him. 

"Alex! do u wanna live with goats?" Ethan asked 

"Oh c'mon! he cant be serious! " Alex replied carelessly.

"What if he is? i really want to go to this field trip! and it wouldn't be fun if one of us were left behind." Anna said frowning.

"I-"

"No more arguing Alex. You have had it your way for too long, it's time we discipline you." Ethan said crossing his arms, trying to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing. 

 "haha...No" Alex replied dead pan

"Please?" 

"no"

"pretty pwease?" 

"n- uh....."

Alex faltered as Anna and Ethan made puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine..." he groaned "I'll write your stupid apology"

"Yay!" Anna jumped in jubilation

"Aww, i knew you were a sweetie after all!" Ethan mocked Alex whilst pulling his cheek.

"Am not!" Alex replied blushing, turning his face away.

"Yesh u r! now who's a good boy?"

"Shaddap!" 

"Ok! ok! we'll leave you now. c'mon Ethan" Anna dragged Ethan out of the room as he continued to tease a mortified Alex who in turn was blushing and denying. 

Alex sighed and glanced at the blank A4 sheet and pen that Anna had left on the table. Walking towards it, he lifted the paper up and examined it. 
"This page is too huge! how am i suppose to write so much.........." Alex thought frowning

Then the lightbulb on his head coruscated

"I know!" Alex said grinning widely as he sat down on his desk, the letter in front of him, as he begun to write.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3 am

An eerie silence enveloped the corridors. The night was cold and dark clouds loomed over the city.  Thunder rumbled as heavy rain poured down from the black skies. There wasn't a single living soul in the vicinity, except for the dark shadow that floated across the dimly lit corridor. A curse imprecated in a dead body. The cloaked figure passed through the corridors, casting tall shadows on the ill-built walls of the hostel. A chilling aura seeped from it, leaving a void of wintry coldness.

The figure came to a halt upon reaching a wooden door. A shrivelled hand with black talons and blisters, emerged from the ragged cloak as it reached for the knob. 

'Dorm- 3100'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------