chapter 21 2/3

NIALL: yes!

DERIK: she's mine!

NIALL: no she's harrys, mine, liams, logans, and kendalls.

(derik grabed niall and threw him onto the ground)

YOU: stop derik!

DERIK: no baby, if you let me...... i won't kill him and the others....

(derik stepped on niall's hand, leaving a shoeprint on his hand)

YOU: stop derik!

DERIK: i told you i won't kill him if you let me.....

NIALL: she said stop!

(niall trips derik, allowing niall to grab the knife from deriks hand)

NIALL: move one time and this will go through your stomach!

DERIK: okay i won't move......

YOU: good job niall.....

(you looked up allowing yourself to stare at nialls eyes as he was staring at derik)

NIALL: you helped too....

(niall looked down at you for a split second grinning)

YOU: what are we going to do with him?

DERIK: you can let me?

NIALL: she said no!

(derik got up as niall looked at you, taking the knife from nialls hand)

DERIK: let her niall, or i'll tell harry what you tried, yeah i was watching.....

NIALL: you were?

(derik started laughing, grabing you, holding the knife up to your neck)

NIALL: stop derik!

DERIK: why? 'what has she done for me'?

NIALL: everything! she made you fall in love, she gave you everything and you treated her like crap!

(derik moved the knife closer to your neck)

DERIK: and? if she doesn't let me seduce her i guess she has to die......

YOU: derik stop......

DERIK: just walk away niall and she won't be harmed......

(niall started to cry turning around, looking at the sidewalk, as he started to leave you with derik)

YOU: no! niall! help me!

(you screamed, as niall ran faster and faster)

NIALL'S P.O.V

I didn't want her hurt so i had to leave, i was running because she had screamed which made me think i needed to hurt myself, but i ran faster to get her out of my head. As i reached the car where everyone was waiting i was asked multiple times ' where was she', i couldn't answer cause i didn't know?