chapter 32

NIALL: Liam, are you lying to me?

LIAM: no, mate, go catch up to her. Me and Zayn will wait here for you two...

(Niall began to talk, he got cut off by the ring of his android)

ON THE PHONE:

NIALL: hello?

LOUIS: hey... M-mate, uh-m, h-Harry, he's in a c-car accident, h-help.

NIALL: mate, talk normal please.

LOUIS: Harry might be dead.

NIALL: w-what!

LOUIS: can I talk to Jessica?

NIALL: she went to see Harry, or she left, forever.

LOUIS: what? You're kidding?!?

NIALL: n-no I got to go...

LOUIS: wait.

(Niall hung up quickly and ran after Jessica)

WITH JESSICA

YOU: N-Niall, go enjoy life, now that I'm out of the way, you can do that.

NIALL: love, I have never enjoyed life more, with you in it. I love you Jessica.

YOU: Niall, thats the sweetest thing, I've ever heard. No one has ever told me they enjoy me in their life.

NIALL: what do you mean? What About your parents? They love you, right?

YOU: yes, they both loved me dearly, but they both, and my brother got hit by a car, they died from the impact.

NIALL: so who was the lady who told you to get on that plane?

YOU: my 'mom' that adopted me.. 

NIALL: wait, how old were you?

YOU: I was only 5 when I was put up for adoption, I had rough times, I should've told you, I'm sorry....

You could see tears forming in Nialls left blue orb.

(you and Niall started to walk to the hospital)

NIALLS POV:

When we got to the hospital, Louis Was there, so was Harry, who didn't look like he was enjoying anything right now, Zayn was there, but there was no sign of Liam. Zayn told me the mate went home, apparently he had some business to take care of.....

LOUIS: n-nurse will Harry be okay?

NURSE: yes sir, he just will be sore for a few weeks, he died, but somehow he came back to life?

YOU: what do you mean?

NURSE: he woke up saying Jessica, he was smiling, looked like he didnt even die, I think whoever that girl was, saved his life.