chapter 35

(Niall runs toward the door)

NIALL: Harry, should I, it's him....

HARRY: let me open the door you bring her to my room...

(Niall picks you up, and Harry reaches for the door knob, harry slowly opens the door)

DERIK: oh Harry. Where's Jessica?

HARRY: I don't know I've been looking for her for hours now....

HARRYS POV:

Of course me being a good actor, I defeated him. It's so hard not to laugh, his facial expression is priceless. His eyes are wrinkled and his nose crunched, his eye brows flat, mouth wide open, jaw dropped. Hahaha, I need to laugh, he looks like a ogre. Why do I laugh so much?

DERIK: are you sure she isn't here?

I think I would know that derik, his facial expression went from priceless to serious, kinda bummed me out, I put a serious facial expression on as well instead of the smirk I had.

DERIK: Harry, where is she???

HARRY: I don't know...

don't laugh Harold, Harry don't.... Laugh... Do not laugh Harold, his face oh my gosh!

(Harry started to chuckle, and derik grabed harrys neck, holding a knife up to it)

DERIK: liar....

HARRY: no I'm not..... I-

Derik cut me off..

DERIK: I don't want to play your childish games! Where is she! I will kill you styles, give her to me!

I ducked and tripped his feet. I held myself up with my hands and swung my foot towards his feet, he slowly fell and his knife fell with him, landed on deriks foot, he wasn't bleeding, he didn't even care, he wanted me dead...

Niall where the fuck are you! I need you!!

HARRY: Niall! Help me!

I heard a door opening, derik didn't hear anything, he looked confused, until I saw louis whack him over the head with a hammer. Derik fell to the ground, out cold.

HARRY: Lou, you saved me!

(Harry hugged Louis)

NIALL: is everything okay?!??

HARRY: I was yelling for you! Where's Jessica?!??!

NIALL: she fell asleep... I calmed her down and she eventually fell asleep.

(Harry laughed)

NIALLS POV

I held Jessica in my arms, and I stroked get cheek, she poked my belly-button a couple of times, it felt weird. She finally fell asleep, And after she did I took the tape off her mouth so she could at least call for us when she woke up...

LOUIS: well, we leave tomorrow... Were going to her school!

We. Going. To. Her. School.... We need disguises..

NIALL: hey shouldn't we disguise are selves instead of walking into a school with a girl, in America, and get mobbed?

LOUIS: I guess...