Chapter 38

."Niall, it's fine, go ahead kiss her. It's just a dare." Harry said patting Nialls back.

Niall looked at Jessica and leaned forward.

Nialls POV

Once our lips touched it felt like a million sparks just traveled through my body. She closed her eyes.

I couldn't hear anything, it felt like I was in heaven. Until of course Harry pried me away from her. "Mate calm...." Harry said.

She opened her eyes and she cleared her throat.

There was a long intermission....

"Sooooooo moving on..." I said awkwardly breaking the silence.

Harry tensed up, and raised his pointer finger, pointing at me. "Your turn" he said his words cracking.

"Okay.... Jess, truth or dare" I said weakly looking at her. Her head shot up, away from looking at the ground.

"Oh, um truth.." She said clearing her throat.

"Maybe truth or dare is a little to.. Well.... Boring" I assured. Harry an Jess both nodded.

"Lets watch the Telly? A movie?" I suggested.

"Maybe a movie will put us out of our miserable moments.." Harry said grinning. "And it'll give me an Jessica time to cuddle.." Harry added. "I bet your gonna be the one scared.." She said pushing Harry playfully.

We all got up off the floor and walked over to the brownish-tanish couch.

I popped in Scary Movie 2, it sounded scary, but it wasn't... It was more like a comedy.

Harry, Jessica, and me enjoyed eating popcorn, even though I wasn't supposed to, it was delicious.