Chapter 39

.Nialls POV

I woke up and saw Harry and Jessica sleeping together. I smiled because it made me think of when we had our times together.

I walked into the kitchen and noticed that it was 3am, I wiped my eyes and sighed.

I looked back at Harry and Jessica.

Every second I stared at them my stress level grew.

"Fuck.." I said grabbing a wash rag.

I had cut my finger open with a knife that fell onto my hand when I was reaching for the headache pills.

My hand started oozing blood.

I looked on the floor and saw a pond of blood.

"Shit..." I spat at myself. A tear fell from my eyes from the pain.

My head began to feel light. I walked over to the sink and ran my finger under cold water. The cold water was relieving my finger for a few until it went hot... "Damnit!!" I yelled feeling more light headed.

I felt last nights popcorn coming up. "Sh-" I said throwing up.

My knees felt weak and I felt a sharp pain in the side of my head. Everything went black.

Harry's POV:

I woke up and kissed Jessica's cheek. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was noon.

I looked at Nialls spot and saw he wasn't there.

I shrugged my shoulders and rubbed my eyes.

I slowly got up, carefully making sure that I didn't knock Jessica down.

I walked into the dinning room to get my phone. And saw something red glaring on the kitchen floor. I stared at it and covered my mouth with my hands in terror.

"Niall..." I said quietly.

I ran into the kitchen and saw Niall laying in his own puddle of puke. "Niall!" I yelled gently slapping his face.

"What's wrong Harry?" Jessica yelled from the living room.

"Call 911!" I yelled a tear coming down my cheek.

"What's wrong?" Jessica said looking inside the kitchen.

"J-just fucking call 911!! Now!!" I yelled and she had a tear coming from her left eye.

She grabbed her phone and called 911.

"Hello.." She said clearing her throat.

"Hello, what can we help you with..."

"Umm I need an ambulance at 245 dersan drive." She said quietly

"Will do ma'am. Who am I speaking to."

Jessica looked at me, and I nodded.

"Hello, I'm Harry styles I need an ambulance now hurry!!" I said speaking into the phone.

"Will do mr styles.."

l