Chapter 40

"What the hell happened harry?!" Jessica said looking at Harry with her lip curved in. 

"What the fuck does it look like." Harry said grabbing the sides of his heads and crying into his arm. 

"You did this?" Jessica said putting her hand on harrys shoulder. 

"No you fucking bitch! Why would I do that!! I swear your A fucking bitch for thinking that!!" Harry spat at Jessica slapping her. 

Jessica raised her hand to her right cheek. Tears started falling out of her eyes. 

"Shit. Babe please I'm sorry...." Harry said reaching in to hug Jessica. 

"No get away from me!!" Jessica pushed Harry away and ran out the door. 

"Babe!" Harry yelled running to the door, but not running out of the door. 

Harry started crying. 

"Dammit.. I'm a fucked up boyfriend..." Harry said his back sliding down the wall.

*knock, knock* 

"Hello mr styles.." The paramedics said coming in. 

"Hey..." Harry said wiping his eyes. 

One of the paramedics put a shot in Nialls arm. 

Another put his ear to Nialls chest. 

"He's still alive.." He said. 

"Oh thank goodness." Harry said smiling weakly. 

"He needs to stay over night at the hospital... Please no visitors.." The ambulance driver said helping the other paramedics put Niall on the gurney. 

"Okay.." Harry said standing up. 

"Bye mr styles." The three paramedics said waving.  

"Bye..." Harry said quietly

Jessica's POV 

"May I take your order ma'am?"  

"No thank you, not just yet..." I said quietly sipping my hot chocolate. 

I felt the dry tears on my bags under my eyes. It's been three days since I saw Harry.... I rested my chin in the palms of my hands. I closed my eyes and started to think about when I first met the boys.. I was so happy and excited when I met the boys. How I had 5 people crushing on me. 

They met a me, an ordinary girl, an ordinary girl who used to date the dude who cheated on her, the girl who played Just dance with Niall Horan, the girl who had her first kiss with Harry styles, the girl who just ran from her boyfriend Harry styles.... 

I'm just an ordinary girl... That was lucky enough to be on the same plane with them. 

"Hey..." Someone said tapping my shoulder. I looked up and saw james, kendall, logan, and carlos.  

"Guys!!" I said happily. "I thought you left??" I said group hugging then. 

"Nope...we just had a couple concerts to take care of" Logan said kissing my head. 

"Oh..." I said quietly. My phone started ringing and I saw that it was harry, so I shut my phone off and continued talking with james, kendall, Carlos, and logan.  

"Aren't you gonna answer that??" Logan asked. 

"Nope..." I said smiling weakly. 

"But that was Harry's ringtone...." Logan said reaching for your hand. 

He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "What happened?" Logan said wiping one of my tears off with his thumb.  

"N-nothing" I said to logan fake smiling. 

"Jess please tell me..." Logan said his eyes getting watery. 

"Harry... Found Niall laying on the floor in his own puke and blood..... I asked him what happened and he slapped me..." I said sadly. Logan grabbed my head and made me lay my head on his shoulder.