chapter 31

NIALL: what's wrong love?

YOU: Niall, this is all my fault.... ALL of it...

NIALL: don't say that when it's not true...

YOU: but it Is true! All of this would've never happened if I hadn't gotten onto that plane. If I hadn't sat in that seat. If I hadn't dated Derik, if I hadn't turned around to look at you, on.... The plane.  Bye Niall..

(you turned around allowing yourself to walk outside, you started walking)

LOUIS' POV

I was on my way to Harrys flat, I stopped, because I saw this bad car wreck, I examined the black range rover, for a few seconds, I thought it was Harry's, I saw Harry, being lifted away, of course being his best mate, i followed the ambulance.

NIALL'S POV:

I yelled her name, Falling to my knees. This girl, this one girl, the very first girl, I admitted my love to, is gone.

(Niall told Liam that Jessica had ran off)

LIAM: mate are you sure shes 'leaving'?

(niall paused for a second, tears started to stream down his cheeks)

LIAM: Niall I'm sure we'll catch her in time, lad, everything will be okay...

NIALL: no it won't Liam, this is all my fault, 'ALL of it'.

LIAM: Niall, not all of it, lad, cut out of it, EVERYTHING will be alright.

NIALL: she's gone Liam, I feel like nothing, I committed my love, I proved my love, now, my love, is.... Gone.

LIAMS POV:

She was my love too! I wish I could tell Niall. I done something I will always regret. Me and Jessica, we did something we BOTH will regret....