Fought a Dragon, an Assassin, a Torture Expert, and a Swordsman

•After the car accident, KRS and Cale shared one body and mind (that's why Cale could see KRS's reflection in the mirror), and when Choi Han beats them up, KRS somehow also got beaten out of their shared body. He has his former body back now. xD

•KRS and Cale haven't met until Cale was 18 yrs in old in his past life ( he's a senior high school advisor)

•KRS knows about TBOAH ;)

~*~

Oh my god it's a dragon. 

Oh my god, it's a dragon!??

So far, Cale has lived a pretty decent life. He never had to worry about money, gets to come home with warm food prepared for him, plus he gets to dress in expensive clothing materials. He was never pressured to do anything, and basically got to do whatever he wanted and no one would stand up to teach him some discipline. Oh, and the Count and Countess weren't nosy about his private life. 

He's never met anything or anyone that is particularly special. He's never met anyone that made him feel special. So it was safe to say he was living a life anyone could ask for.

But now? Hmm. Hmmm... 

I don't think so. 

It's a dragon for god's sake! Who would be decent after meeting A DRAGON!

Before he knew it, Cale couldn't even do so much as move his body. “Listen, I only want to help you.” He tries to say, reassuringly. The black dragon only glared fiercely at him, backing away cautiously. 

“Liar.” He spat, blue eyes searching for any lies behind those words. 

“That's right. Humans are liars, I am what you call a liar. But that doesn't mean my intentions to help you are fake.” Cale smiled at him and it was such a kind smile that he, a great and powerful dragon, felt pity for him. He only looked so fragile in his presence. In his eyes, this puny human was so weak and yet he wanted to help him. 

“...why?” The black dragon asked, wondering what made him possibly think that he needed assistance of a weak human that he hurt a bunch of times.

Scars that penetrated pale and delicate hands. Delicate hands that seemed to not have worked a day in his entire life, which the black dragon noticed a couple times as they fought. Then, in an act of self-defense— an unknown gift that resembled all the thunders in the world formed on those hands. ‘Looks painful.’ The black dragon thought. 

He really was an insane human. 

The black dragon took another cautious step back away from the human. Curling his body up, ready to attack at any given moment.

“To be honest– there isn't any reason for me to approach you. I'm just making sure that you don't destroy that village. ” 

“Why would I destroy that village? I'm not a monster!” Annoyance rose in him, angry tears stung his eyes and threatened to fall down. The slightest idea, image, or reminder of Venion was disgusting! He isn't a monster like Venion, whoever said would be a liar. He could never be a monster! 

It truly wasn't fair. 

A bitter part of him knew exactly what he was considering moments before, frustrated with the pain of imprisonment and wanting to destroy everything and everyone until the pain would finally stop. It might be true that he planned to leave nothing alive, and it haunts him, mentally.

A rough hand wipes his tears and the black dragon flinched violently away from it, another human with hair, the color of the sky. Dark, brilliant, and the same as him. His warm expression had an effect that crumbled him completely.