ROMANTIC EXCITEMENT (pamaato pa, kilig)

Wohoo🙌 Artwork of Cale & KRS on their way to Ubarr Territory:))
It's funny that I dressed Roksoo more extravagantly than Cale (their fashion styles are opposites as Cale likes things more luxurious and KRS likes them simple) but I love seeing them exchange attires🥰

: Thanks to TikTok and YouTube, my coloring and shading has improved a bit. The background is simple cuz i suck at it (it was previously a beach scene but it ended horribly so i had to remove it. I tried to ‘trust the process’, and yet it gave me nothing.) So now the background is a much more simpler design. It's bad, but not as bad as the last one.

(Somebody give cale a pair of buttons to cover up lol) Anyways, here's ur meal and i hope you find it enjoyable! Cuz i certainly did👽

~*~

During his eighteen years of life, Cale has never bothered to question his own decisions. He believed that what he'd been doing was right. He had good intentions, therefore his decisions may also have been good.

Thus, when he chose to step up and protect his new family, he did not hesitate to start acting like trash. In hopes that his stepmother, and his younger brother evade from the harsh words of the nobility. His collateral family would stop shaming their unknown whereabouts, even if it meant they'd kick Cale out for being more than shameless than what they claim his new family to be.

During those eighteen years, he had also started to save up tons of money in case his father pulls up to his door and tell him to pack his things and leave. So far, he's saved up to the point he could last a lifetime. Cale didn't spend much money on alcohol. Everybody believed that he was a lightweight, a bottle could make him look drunk. He never wasted a lot since his face flushed easily and he can act trashy all he wants without anyone noticing.

When he ran away from home, his money that was hidden away for a long time— to the point that some golds and silvers started to rust— had finally came to use and Cale thinks to himself. Do I have to return home?

Cale was pretty embarrassed. His life back at the Henituse County had been great. He has a lot of money, and his father held much much more than that and it was literally perfect. If he caused a ruckus and damaged private property, his father would come to the rescue with his wallet in the ready. He always gets saved by his daddy's wallet, so when Cale realizes he was not going to get kicked out anytime soon, he had planned to use it all up before it was too late.

Money was truly the best.

Whoever said money can't buy happiness must not have had enough money to buy theirs.