AlCale core

Sorry i died for so long(o´・_・)っ<br />
here's a new chapter that i pulled out of my left ass cheek, hope you like it! ┌(・。・)┘♪<br />
(P.S ITS NOT BETA READ PLS DONT GET ANGY)

~*~

Goddamnit. 

Stealing wasn't really part of Cale's hobbies. He enjoyed getting under people's skin and see how their faces morph into pure hatred and if he did steal, it wouldn't be on purpose. That's right. Why would he steal? He already had everything.

Even the bottles of alcohol that he took directly from the underground wine cellar in the palace. 

Cale recalls the Smart Mage named Rosalyn and his grumpy friend Roksoo suggesting to cut his alcohol in half for the sake of his health. He did not understand how that would work since alcohol clearly comes in a bottle. He must be joking.

Besides it was just a suggestion, Cale was not obligated to take it. Like hell he would.

"Are you fucking serious?" He could hear an agitated Roksoo say in his head. Cale, with his right hand carrying a bag of wine bottles, can only scratch his ear with his left hand. 

He smiled to himself and leisurely continued to walk and wander back to his room. The interior of the palace were usually empty, the folk, or in other words the servants in the palace-- avoided the redheaded young man as if he was the plague and Cale was rather curious about that. He disliked talking to the workers here since they always seemed too afraid or too confident in their ability to actually have the guts to drag him away from his beloved wine cellar that he frequented almost every night, except when he's totally out of it. Sometimes, he'd rather butt heads with Alberu and drown him in misery. 

But now he just wants to sit back, relax, and enjoy his evening.

When all of the sudden, "Young master, may I know what you are carrying?" He hears a distant, grating voice.

Fuck! He jumped, and at the corner of his eye, he sees a devil— long black hair and a willowy figure. 

Shudder. 

"Tasha," Cale said, acting calm. "Where did you come from?"

The palace worker, Tasha, smiled sweetly. It sent shivers down Cale's spine. "Apologies, young master. I've startled you."

"Damn right you did."

Tasha raises the palm of her hand towards the paper bag Cale was holding, asking for an answer to her question. “Young master.”

She threatened. Cale is not amused.

For a moment Cale found himself wondering if (stealing) taking these was a good idea. 

Cale lifted the bottled alcohol closer towards himself, covering half of his face, and observed how the worst palace worker (in his HONEST opinion) shifted her gaze to his maroon eyes.

Behind the bag, Cale's lips smiled slyly. "What do you think it is?" He quips, “would you want to know?”

A few seconds of silence passed before the palace worker opens her mouth. "Give it." 

"Oh, no. I'll hold onto this for a while." 

During that short period of time, Cale had started to slowly take small steps toward his bedroom. His room wasn't that far from he was previously standing, so he thought, "Oooohkay she's busy glaring, Let's do this."

Tasha has never had to struggle in regaining her composure. She seemed to be that way until she met Cale Henituse, who constantly tested her patience. Tasha watched silently as the little thief sneaked inside his room and closed the door on her.