Adadada dado dadii

KRS: Sino crush mo?
Cale: Siya *nagtingin sa kanya🤭)
KRS: *sees nothing* sino?
Cale: 👀 siya gud

(char, di na mahitabo guys)

SCHOOL IS STARING AAAHHH
I THINK IM GOING TO SKY DIVE DOWN A CLIFF. 😔

*~*

Cale is walking alone down the street. He's deep in thought as he takes in the sights of the city.

Suddenly, a familiar face catches his eye. He stops to get a closer look. He can't believe it! It's his face plastered on a missing poster! He couldn't contain his laughter.

By Cale's calculation, he has been gone for exactly two and a half days before his father had noticed that the peace in his Henituse territory was quite off, before coming to the conclusion that his eldest son had gone missing.

Another laugh comes from him.

Meanwhile, Cale's father is pacing in front of his house. He looks worried and desperate. There are two uniformed men standing by his side, eyes travelling back at forth looking at the Count.

"Sir, we've searched everywhere. We've put up posters, and asked around. We can't find your son anywhere."

"No! I know he's out there somewhere. We just have to keep looking."

Deruth continues to frantically pace around. "Where is he? He has to be out there somewhere!"

The two men exchange a worried look.

"We will send word to the other houses, and shall dispatch a search team inside and outside of the territory. Rest assured, Count-nim. We will bring him back."

The two men suddenly disappeared into thin air, leaving nothing behind.

"Haha! That was much quicker than I expected. I was thinking about tomorrow around eight." Cale talked to himself as he held the poster in his hand.

Cale stares at the poster for a few moments longer. He smiles to himself before walking away. He continues walking down the street, completely unaware that his father was that desperately looking for him.

He closed his eyes. Just thinking of it made Cale feel like he's having another headache.

It's not like I'm doing anything illegal.

To him, it was only illegal if he got caught.

"Young man, you seem troubled."

Cale stopped his track and notices something strange. Ahead of him, standing alone in the middle of the road is an old woman with grey hair tied up in a tight bun. Half her face is covered by a white mask with flowers depicted on the side, a creepy smile adorning its white surface. Her body is covered in a dark brown coat that reaches from her shoulders to her toes, and it's impossible to know what lies beneath.

How familiar.

Isn't this how a man dies from a back then horror movie?

"Who are you?" He questions, slowly and carefully back away.

The old woman doesn't move an inch, but she smiles eerily. Shivers run down his spine.

"I am an old friend. We have a lot to talk about."

Her voice is soft but her words unmistakable.

*~*

They had a long and awful conversation. While the old woman had a mask to cover her face, Cale felt her gaze on him the entire time. Not once did they flicker anywhere else, not looking at anyone at all, they were looking at him.