Chapter 1

This is me, Eleanor Wolff

This is me, Eleanor Wolff. I'm 21 years old and I am born in Manchester in England. My mom was English and my dad is Austrian. I lost my mom in a car accident when I was 4 years old. My mom was my inspiration. She puts me in formula one and made me love it. When I lost her, I was feeling empty. Today, my only goal is to make her proud. My dad met a new girl two years after the death of my mom. They get married when I was 6 years old. I have a little brother, Jake. He is 6 years old. We don't have the same mother and Jake don't know it. My brother is everything for me and I'll always protect him. In 2015, I lost my cousin Jules when I was 13 years old. When I drove my first f4, I was with him. He was very important to me.

I live alone in Monaco like most of the drivers. I have a big apartment. I moved when I was 18 years old. My brother come every month to see me.

Tuesday, February 21 4h40
I'm on my couch while I'm watching tv. I start the new season of The summer I turned pretty. Focus on my episode, my phone ring. A masked number appears on my phone. Hesitate, I'm answering.

📞
Hi, who are you?
Hi, Is it miss Wolff?
Yeah it's me, who are you?
I'm Christian Horner, director of Red bull team.
Oh, I didn't realize sorry!
Don't worry it's okay.
He takes a moment to breathe and continue talking.
I'm calling you to offer you a place in Red bull. I don't know if you heard it but Perez takes a break. We thought about you!
I don't believe it! The director of one of the best f1 team offers me to drive for team! Oh Lord yess
I am ready to drive for you M Horner. It would be a pleasure!
I'm happy to hear it! See you in two days at Red bull

I still can believe it, I'll drive for Red bull with Max Verstappen. I'm jumping in the middle of my living room. After 5 min of joy, I'm calling my dad to announce him.

📞
Wait!? You're going to drive for Red bull?
I know dad you always wanted to work with me but Christian gives me the opportunity, I can't skip it!
My dad his sad, he always wanted me to drive for him.
Be careful with him and don't forget I'll always be there for you
I'll never forget
Good! I need to go, love you my girl!
Love you dad

Since my mother's death, my dad always protected me. As much with the boys as with my choices. He always wanted me to have the best life and I'll never stop to thank him for this life.

Wednesday, February 22 12:00
I'm with Clara, my best friend. Clara from Paris. She moved to Monaco for her studies. We met 2 years ago in a party. She's like my sister.

We're talking while drinking our coffee. I told Clara about what happened last night. Clara is also a big fan of F1. She didn't believe me and was happy. I really love her. Every choice I do she's by my side. I learned her broke up with Thomas, her ex. Thomas was nice but sometimes he was toxic. They broke up after 5 years of relationship, that's a lot!

 They broke up after 5 years of relationship, that's a lot!

I'm a big user of Instagram. My life is on Instagram. I'm not that famous but when Redbud will announce my begins in formula one, my followers will increase.

Thursday, February 23 9:00
I just arrived at the Red bull offices. I'm wearing a navy blue jacket with black jeans. For the shoes, I chose my white converse. I made a braid for my hair.

- Eleanor! Welcome to Red bull, how are you?
- Hey M Horner! It a pleasure to be here!
- Please call me Christian!
- If you're asking!

I follow him to the room. Arrived, I take a seat next to one of my engineer.

- Hi everyone, I want to thank you for being here. Today it's a big day, we're receiving our new driver, Eleanor Wolff everybody!

Everyone applauds me and Christian continue to talk. After a good hour, Christian gives me my contract and lets me sign it. It's official, I'm the new Red bull driver.

- For the announcement, do you prefer this week or at the race?
- I think I prefer at the race
- Good!

We're saying goodbye to each other and leave. My car is a black Ford mustang with blue details.

5h50
This evening, my dad, Jake and Susie are coming eating. I can't wait to see them, it's been a long time without seeing them. I was cleaning the table when I heard someone knocking at the door. I open it and see them. Jake run into my arms.

- Hi Buddy! How are you?
- I so happy to see you El!
- I happy too Jackie!
He finally stop his hug and let me say hi to my dad.

- Hi dad!
- Hi my girl! You're good?
- Tired but good!
My dad smile at me and enter in my house.

- It's been a long time Eleanor!
- I know, how are you Susie?
- I won't lie, I'm tired too!

I am talking with my dad and Susie while Jack is watching SpongeBob. We're talking about my contract to Red Bull. I see how sad my father is.

Time to eat! I did some pizzas with Jack while the two adults were talking. Jack was so happy to do pizzas. Susie helped us with the fries and my dad did the table. After a team work, we're finally ready to eat.

We end the evening around a fire by eating marshmallows.

Saturday, February 24 7:00
Ring ring ring
I hate this sound! With a lot of difficulty, I get up and go directly to the shower. This morning, I'm running with Max. Today is my first training day.

7:30
I'm ready to go. Air pods in my ears, I start to run to Max's house. Arrived, Max joins me. We're running for an hour. After our run, we go to the gym. My personal coach sent me some exercises to do.

1h35
I'm preparing myself when Clara knocks.

- You can enter, I'm in my bathroom! I shout to her

She joins me and takes me in her arms. We're talking about everything and anything. I really like to talk with her, Clara always listens.

- Next weekend I have my first race, I was wondering if you want to come?
- Of course I want! You know how much I like F1
- You're going to have a VIP pass
- I deserve it?
- I don't know

We're laughing and go shopping. We came back after 3 hours of shopping. I bought some dresses and shoes.

Wednesday, February 28 2h00
I'm at the gym with Max. Today is our last train day before the race. Tomorrow we're leaving to Bahrain at 6:30. Tonight, I have a dinner with Christian and Max.

5h40
I'm at the restaurant with Max and Christian. We're talking about the race in three days. I won't lie, I'm a bit stress but the excitement is here.

————————————————————

Hi everyone! So this is the first chapter, I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm Canadian from Quebec so English isn't my language.

Hope you like, don't forget to tell me!

Kiss 💋