Chapter 4

Thursday, March 7 1h00
Yesterday was a simple day. I went to my training with Jake. After we watch SpongeBob and play some board games.

I'm at my training. I can't train 3 times a day so I'm training for 4 hours. It's hard but I'm doing it. Jake is sitting on a bench. I brought him some toys and snacks because 4 hours in a gym it's long. I also brought my tablet so he can watch SpongeBob.

My training ends, I'm death. I take my things and those of Jack and we come back home. I'm taking a shower and prepare the dinner. Tonight is simple, pasta.

9h30
Jack is sleeping. I'm on my couch looking at my phone.

Wait what!? They're together but Clara didn't told me

📞
Hey El!
Clara why don't you tell me?
Okay El please calm down! Wait what are you talking about?
You and Oscar!
Oh yeah this, I was supposed to tell you yesterday but you didn't answer
So its official?
Yeahhh we can say it
Oh my lord I'm so happy for you guys!
Thank El! But i want to know about you and Lando
There is nothing between us
You're not lying?
I'm not lying!

Friday, March 8 9:00
I'm in the kitchen preparing some pancakes when Jack gets up.

- Hey Buddy! Slept well?
- Yess!

He takes a seat waiting to eat. I'm serving him two pancakes with fruits and chocolate.

- There you go Bud!
- Thank you El
- Today is a big day. After the breakfast we're going to the karting and after I have my workout
- Yeah karting!!

Jack loves karting and I thought bring him would be a good idea.

- Oh and I invited a friend so it would be more fun
- Yeah you're the best sister El!

11:00
We just arrived to the karting and I saw Lando. He's with someone that I never seen before. We join them.

- Hey Lan!
- El! He takes me in his arms
- And you are Jack right?
- Yeah

Jack is hiding behind him. He's very shy.

- El this is my best friend Max!
- Pleased to met you, I'm Eleanor
- Likewise, I'm Max

I'm preparing my brother to race. Gloves and helmet on.

- Don't be shy, they won't eat you!
- I don't know them El
- I know but you can be friends!

Jack settles in his kart. Looking at me, I can feel his smile. It's my turn to settle in. First laps are warm-up laps. Goal, let Jack win.

An hour after Jack wins. Get off he runs to me.

- Good job Buddy! You're the winner
- I'm the best driver!
- Yes you are!

I see Lando looking at us with a smile. Max helps Jack take off his jumpsuit and i go see Lando.

- You will be a good mother
I look at him and smile.

- He's everything for him and see him happy is the best thing ever.
- I feel you, I have a niece and she's also everything for me.
- You often see your niece?
- No she's living in London but I try to see her.

We continue to talk and the others join us.

- Thank for coming it was very nice!
- Thank you for the invitation
- Would you like to come eat with us?
- Yeah sure!

4h00
We just got back from my training. Jack was very calm. He did some squats with me. I'm going in the shower and Jack plays with his toys.

5h00
The boys just arrived. They're playing with Jack while I'm preparing the dinner. Tonight is barbecue. I'm prepared some steaks and fries. Lando comes to help me. He's doing the barbecue and I'm preparing the table. We decide to eat outside. I have a big balcony. The dinner is ready. We're all at the table eating and talking. I've never laughed so much.

The dinner ends and I'm cleaning the table. Max and Jack are playing with Lego. I think Max likes Jack. Lando helps me to clean up. After everyone clean up we're eating marshmallows around a fire.

10h00
- Thank you for the dinner it was very fun!
- Yeah thank you El!
- Thank you to you Max! Jack really loved his day
- Thank you Lan for coming!

My eyes are locked in his eyes. The world stop around us. No one is talking only the eyes are talking. Max breaks the silence.

- Lando, we need to go!
- Yeah I'm coming!

- I'm sorry Max is tired
- Don't worry, see you soon!

I take him in my arms and look at him. Everyone is gone. I'm changing myself, brush my teeth and go to sleep

Saturday, March 9 10:00
Today is the last day with Jack. Today is a chill day. We're eating our breakfast. After eating I dress Jack up. He's wearing a black cargo with a blue sweater.

Sunday, March 10 1h00
Yesterday was a simple day. I'm preparing Jack to leave when someone knock.

- Hey dad! Here's your son
- Hey my girl! How are you?
- Tired. I have my training and insomnia. Best week of my life!
- You still have insomnia?
- Yepp
- That's bad! I'm sorry I really need to go, Susie is waiting for us
- Yeah sure! Have a nice day
- You too my love!

Jack is gone and It's time for me to go for a run. I'm changing into a gym shark outfit. I'm putting my AirPods and leave my house. Music on I'm running through Monaco.

10h55
I'm still at the gym, working out. I have one goal, prove my seat in formula one. I've been training for 5 hours.

I'm walking to my house music in my ears when the headlights of a car illuminate me. I turn in his direction and notice a McLaren. I recognize Lando. He's opening his window.

- What are you doing alone in Monaco?
- I just finish my training
- Gym at 10 o'clock?
- Yeah!
- Come in I'll drive you home
- I don't want to bother you Lan
- You don't! Come in

I join him in his car and we're going to my house.

- Why we're you driving in Monaco at 10?
- Max really snores and i can't fall asleep
- Do you want to stay to sleep? I have a bedroom for you?
- If you're asking why not!

11h40
Lando is on the couch eyes focus on his phone. He has no shirt and I can see his body. I won't lie, my eyes are stuck on his abs.

I join him. I took a shower, brush my teeth and change myself. Lando sleeps in the guest room.

- Do you want to watch a movie?
- Why not!

We're watching cars the first one of course when I feel my eyes closing.

——————————————————————

Here the chapter 4! Does Eleanor really have to train like she does?

Hope you loved the chapter, see you with the chapter 5

Kiss 💋