Chapter 6

I'm at the bar when I see Charles coming.

- First win El! Proud of you!
- Thank you Charles!

We're continue to discuss when my favorite song starts to play. I'm looking at Charles and we smile. We're running to the dance floor and start to dance.

So me give it to, so me give it to, so me give it to, to all girls!
Five million and forty naughty shorty
Baby girls, all my girls, all my girls, Sean da Paul say
Well woman the way the time cold, I wanna keep you warm

Me and Charles singing and dancing together. Clara joins us and sings.

I got the right temperature fi shelter you from the storm

2:00
It's time to sleep, I'm tired and I have to take Clara back to her room. After bringing Clara back, I go to my room. I'm changing myself, brush my teeth and go to sleep when I receive a text.

Norris❤️
Good night princess, see you tomorrow!

Good night M Norris, see you tomorrow!
___________________________

* I skip the break

Wednesday, March 29 4:00
I'm in the plane direction Japan Grand Prix. This is the first time I don't want to go to a race. This track just remind me my cousin's crash.

During the break, I went to see Lando's family. They're very nice, I love them! We came back in Monaco and we past the end of the break together. We talk about telling our relationship to our friends but not to the world. Only Clara and Oscar know. Today I'll tell Charles and my dad about it.

We just land and join our hotel. Me and Clara were in the same room, 368. We visite the room and I'm preparing myself to go eat with my dad. I'm stressed and scared!

We're talking in the restaurant. We talk about my feelings to race on the track of Jules crash. I don't really want to talk about this, I just think about the worst things.

- Dad I need to tell you something.
My dad stops drinking his wine and looks at me confuses.
- I have a boyfriend
- Really! Who's the lucky one?
I hesitate to tell him but I and him are like best friends.
- Lando..
- Lando Norris?
- Yep
- I'm happy for you but please promise me to stay focus on your job
- I'm promise you!

I'm happy of his reaction. I thought he wouldn't be happy.

2:00
I can't sleep, I have a insomnia again! I'm thinking about Jules crash. I can see his crash. I can't feel the silence. Tears comes out and I'm sad, why him? Why Jules? Why so young? Why I lost him? Why me? My mom then him! Why the life is against me? Someone answer!

Thursday, March 30th 9:00
I feel someone shaking me. My eyes open, I see Clara.

- Everyone is waiting for you, it's time to eat!
- You can go without me
- No you come!

She takes my arms and pulls me out of my bed.

- Please let me sleep, I'm tired!!
- But it's time!!
- Go without me, I'll eat later
- Are you sure?
- Yess go!

Clara takes her phone and leaves the room. Today I want to stay in my bed, seeing no one and stay alone. I don't want to go there, all the bad memories come out. Tears start to flow. FUCK! I just want to sleep!! I don't know how but after crying I fall asleep.