Chapter 12

February 27th
This weekend is the first race of the season. I met my new team a month ago. My team is like a family and I like it. My teammate is Lili Anderson, 23 years old and she's from the US. Lili is very nice and talented. I think we can have some poles and trophies.

Today my little brother comes to pass the day with me. It's been months I didn't see him.

Here he is. I open the door and see my dad with Jake.

- Buddy!
- Ella!!

He runs into my arms. I smile and look at my father. My dad been acting weird for months. I smile at him and let them enter. Jake is removing his boot and coat while I'm talking with my dad.

- You're good? You seem off.
- Yeah.. it just Susie
- She's good?
- I don't want to talk about it in front of Jake

I answer him with a smile and take him in my arms before he leaves. He kiss Jack's forehead and smile at me before he leaves.

Today with Jack we're going to the Bowling, it's been a while I didn't do Bowling. Before we go there, we need to eat so we order some fast-food.

We just finish eating and it's now time for the Bowling. We get dress up and start to walk to the Bowling. Arrived, we start to play. We play for hours. After our bowling activity, we decide to go walk in the downtown. We eat, we talk, we walk and we laugh, the perfect day.

3:06 pm, we came back from the downtown. Jack's watching tv when someone knocks. It's my dad. I take him in my arms and let him enter. He takes my hand.

- Jack go get ready!

Jack sighs and goes to get ready.

- Susie is sick, the doctor discovered she has a cancer.

My mouth is open but no sound is coming out. My dad tries to hide me from Jack.

- Please don't tell Jack about it, he's not ready for it

I answer yes with my head and he takes me in his arms. At this moment I have millions questions but I know it's not the right moment.

Jack and my dad left 15 minutes ago and I'm still shock about the news. How is this possible!? I really don't want to loose her. I already lost my mom and my cousin. Also, I don't want Jack to loose his mom, it would be the worst thing ever! I go change myself, brush my teeth and try to go sleep.

March 1st
I'm on the plane with the team to go to Bahrain. I'm so excited to race again! Lili's sleeping next to me, I think she's anxious for her first race. I understand her, I was exactly the same! The entire travel, I text with Lando. I saw him in December, after he went to see his family.

We just land, it's 10:43 pm. We join our hotel and go to sleep. Tomorrow it's a big day, interview day.

I'm eating my breakfast with Lando, Clara, Oscar and Lili. Yes Clara came for the first race of the season. In a hour we have our first interview of the season. Lili can't stop stressing. I try everything to calm her anxiety.

** I skipped the day. The interview went good, Lili did a great job and it's now time for the free practices
——————————————————————
Hi everyone! Here's new chapter! It's getting better for me and I'm so sorry if it's long before new chapter. Hope you liked it
Kiss 💋