Chapter 5

Wednesday, March 15 6:00
I'm on the plane with all Red Bull team. Clara went with McLaren. We're going to Saudi Arabia for the second race of the season. The week was relaxing. I saw Clara and Lando. I did my workout and go run every morning. My dad came to see me with Susie.

I'm watching The summer I turned pretty while Max is sleeping. I take the opportunity to take a picture.

12:30
We just land after 6 hours of plane. My legs are hurting. We're going to the hotel we're all the drivers are. My room is between Max's room and Lewis's room. In front you have George's room and Zhou's room. Me and Max decide to go eat at the restaurant.

- How are you feeling about the race?
- Excited
- Happy to hear it

1h40
We came back to the hotel and I'm in my room. I'm calling my dad to have some news. After an hour of call someone knock at my door.

- I'm sorry dad, I need to go! See you tomorrow
- See you tomorrow Ella

I'm opening the door and see Lando and Charles.

- Hey El! We're going in the town do you want to come?
- Yeah it could be nice!

I take my key and join them. Since the first race Charles became my best friend. During the break he was busy so I didn't see him. I'm happy to see him.

We're walking in the town and stop in a restaurant. We take a pizza for all of us. There is me, Lando, Charles, Clara, Oscar, Max and Carlos. Charles paid the dinner and after we went in a bar. Clara drinks like usual. Oscar was desperate. We come back at 11h00. Only me and Lando was clean.

Everyone sleeping me and Lando are in the hall.

- Do you want to go on a walk on the track?
- Yeah it could be nice!

We enter in the paddock. No lights no sound, we join the track. We're not supposed to be here so we're make no noises. We were talking when we heard men. Scared we run and hide in the tire piles. Only 3 inches separated our head.

The guards search the track. I'm so scared and Lando notices it. He grabs my hand and puts his other on my mouth. My tears flow with fear. After 15 minutes the guards leave the track. We're going out and I'm going directly in Lando's arm.

- I think we should go back to the hotel
- Yeah before they find us

1:45
We are back to the hotel. We're in front of my room. Our eyes are locked on each other. I only want one thing is to kiss him.
I feel his lips going closer to mine. I can't help, his lips are already on mine. I love this moment. His lips leave to make room for her eyes. We don't need to talk, our eyes are doing the job. We each join our room.
I don't believe it. I kissed him!

Thursday, March 16 8:00
I didn't sleep a lot. I'm taking a shower and change myself for a large Jean with a red jacket and a red bull cap. I made two braids. I join the boys for the breakfast. Max, Charles and Lando are waiting for me.

- Finally! You're late El!
- Sorry I didn't sleep
- Why? Insomnia?
- Mm yeah again

I see Lando smiling. Charles and Max take the lead.

- Sleep well Miss Wolff?
- Yeah and you M Norris
- Yeah! I couldn't stop thinking about you Miss Wolff

I smile to him and we join the others.

1h30
Today is interview day. The worst day in weekend race. After my first interview I see my dad.

- Hey dad!
- Ella! How are you my sweetheart?
- Tired!
- You're always tired why?
- Big days, workout and insomnia
- You need to find something for your insomnia
- Don't worry I will