Chapter 9

We land yesterday. I'm doing some cleaning in my house with some music. Today is a relaxing day cause tomorrow afternoon I'm going to Miami for my second race after my crash. My knee is hurting but I still can  walk.

After cleaning everything up, I'm finishing my suitcase and start watching my series. After few minutes I fall asleep.

Wake up by the sunlight I feel my knee pain so hard. Why today!? I don't know if I could drive in. Miami GP. So I take my phone and call Christian.

📞
Yes!?
Hey Christian! I won't drive this weekend?
Wait why!?
My knee hurts too much and I don't know if I could
Oh okay.. Eum thank you to make me know

Christian didn't look very happy. I think I was his only hope. With all the difficulties I get up and go in the kitchen. I take a banana and my coffee. Glasses on, I turned on my tv and start to watch something. Focus on my series, my phone rings. It's my dad.

📞
Yepp?!
YOURE NOT DRIVING?!
Eum no. My knee hurts too much and i don't know if I will be able to take the plane and drive
You just had to listen to the doctors!
I KNOW DAD! And I didn't. It's my fault, I know!
Just.. take care of your knee. I'm serious
I will!

Arggh I hate when my dad is acting like this! I know I did something wrong! But I just miss a race is nothing!

*it's now 10 races after

It's been 3 months without racing and walking. Checo replaced me. I can see Redbull becoming stronger without me and it hurts. I was thinking about my life when I received a text from Christian.

Mr Horner
Hi Eleanor. I just want to say that you lost your seat with Redbull. It was a pleasure to work with you but now it's time to let Perez his seat.
___________________________

How!? It's unfair! I just lost my seat just because I'm injured and Sergio deserves it! I thought I was good enough.. Christian lied..

Everyone knows about the news. That I lost my seat. You know my father! He thinks that Christian deserves to leave F1 and Lando thinks RedBull are just not for me. I'm too good for them. I appreciate their efforts but we can't do anything. I start to walk normally and my pain start to disappear. I still go to the Grand Prix as Lando's supportive girlfriend or as Toto Wolff's daughter.

September 8th
5 day before Singapore Grand Prix and Carlos isn't driving. He has arm injury after crashing in Monza. So Ferrari asked me to replace him and I accept. No way I'll stay without driving. I need to make RedBull regret.

I arrived yesterday to Singapore and stayed in my room. Charles came to see me. He wanted to see if I was good. We talked for a while and slept. Today it's free practice. I prepare myself and join Charles to eat. Arrived to the boy's table, I feel every boy sights on me.

- Love!!

Lando gets up and kiss me. I can see Max confuse.

- Why do you have Ferrari shirt?
- Charles didn't tell you?
- No!?
- I'm replacing Carlos
- For real!?!? It's amazing!!

Daniel, Oscar and Alex smiles, they're so happy for me but I know that Max doesn't. Max gets up and leaves.

- Excuse guys, I appreciate it but I think I need to speak with Max
- Yeah umm go ahead

I smile to them and run to join Max.

- Max wait!
- What do you want? Apologize!?
- Uum.. Why are you so mad at me?
- You left me for Ferrari!! You left Redbull El!
- I didn't want to Max. Christian did!
- Wait for real!?
- He didn't tell you?
- Christian told me you left because of your knee
- Asshole!

Why would he lie to Max. At the same time, Christian and Checo pass in next to you. I make an eyes contact with Christian. He's trying to ignore me. Arggh and I thought he was the best director!!

After this nightmare I join my box and star to prepare myself for the free practice. I talk with my engineer and enter in the car. Ready! Time to shine.

I made some good time and come back to the box. I have the fourth best time on the grid. Charles runs at me and takes me in his arms.

- You we're so good!!
- Thanks Charlie!

We talk about my time with my engineer and Fred. After a good talk I join Charles for some interviews. I was the one. Every journalists wants me.

The day is finally finished. I take a shower, brush my teeth and go on my phone.

——————————————————————

Hey everyone! Here's chapter 9, hope you'll like it. My finger is still hurting but I do what I can. See you soon

Kiss 💋