Chapter 13

March 2nd
It's now time for the first free practice of the season 2024. We enter the car and get prepare to go. I did good times, 1:24:980 and Lili did great too, 1:26:037. We came back to the box and get talked. I go see Lili to make sure she okay.

- How is doing?
- Great! I was very stressed but after my first practice, I feel better.

I smile and join Clara who's looking at me with a smile. She takes me in her arms and tells how proud she is. We talk and go to answer do some interviews.

It's now time for the second free practice. Lili did a great job while I wasn't very focused. Tomorrow is the last free practice and qualifying so I need to be more than focused.

I'm walking through the paddock when I see my father and Susie. I join them and salute them.

- How your doing Su?
- Feel better today but not easy to take!
- Great to see!

We continue to talk. I learn more about Susie's cancer. She's phase 1 and she has treatments every month.

I just enter my hotel room and jump in my bed. What a day! Knowing that Susie has a cancer stress me, I don't want to loose her. Just think about it!! Loosing your mother than the mother that raised you, NEVER!

I come back to the hotel, go in the shower and go to sleep.

Qualifying day
The last free practice went good. We're in a little cafe with Clara, we're talking about everything but not F1.

I'm preparing myself for the qualifying, Alex who's the team director comes to me and talk a bit then goes to see Lili. I enter my car and prepare mentally to go drive.

It's now time to go. We both pass easily in Q2 with good times. Here's the Q2, I finished p5 and pass in Q3. Lili finished p10 and passes in Q3.

End of the qualifying, tomorrow I'll start p2 and Lili will start p9. We get out of the car and our engineers run into our arms. Alex runs to us with the biggest smile I never seen in my life.

- Incredible job girls!! We beat both of RedBull driver!
- Wait!? For real!!?
- Yessss!

Alex couldn't stop smiling about Christian's reaction. We beat REDBULL! Okay yes it's only the qualifying but it proves that we can easily beat them. After taking everyone in our arms, we join the others for interviews.

- Great qualifying! Porshe did a great job.
- Thank you Charlie!

- Amazing job love!
- Thank you my love!

- El! Good fight, you deserve the p2!
- Thank Max, we had a pretty good fight but I beat you!

Interview

- Christian, what do you think about Max and Eleanor fight?
- Max did a great job, he têtes his best to defend his position but we lost it. Good job to Eleanor who fought really good!

Wtf just happened! Christian being nice with me after retired me from RedBull!? Okay I like it!

- And you Alex, what do you think?
- It was really hard! RedBull isn't just a team, they have really good technique and beating them means a lot for Porshe. I'm really proud of Lili and Eleanor who proves they could drive a Formula 1.

- Eleanor, do you think you can easily win tomorrow race?
- I wouldn't say easily because we never know. I have everything to win but they have really good driver on the team. I think about Max Verstappen or also Charles who did P1 in qualifying so I have a chance if I keep my great work.
- Thank you Eleanor! Now Lili, how is it to drive a Formula 1? We know it's your first season in F1.
- Yeah, hum I find it really impressive, it's really different from the F4, I really like it! The vibes, the team, the car and also the drivers are very nice!
- Thank you everyone!