Twenty-Seven

-Willow-

When Noah and I walked back into the house, the guys were still passed out on the ground. I made a move to lay back by Nick, Noah grabbed my hand gently. Stopping any of my movements as I raised a brow.

"Sleeping on the floor isn't smart for you, you're gonna hurt your ankle. Let's go get in the actual bed." He rubbed my hand gently as he held it and I swallowed.

I was afraid to sleep around just Noah while having nightmares. Yes I told him about the nightmare, but what if I wake up screaming. I don't want him to be annoyed.

Let him.

I nodded my head slowly, biting my lip as thoughts raced through my mind. Noah picked me up, causing my legs to wrap around him and a small squeak to leave my lips as he carried me upstairs.

"Stop man handling me Noah." I softly laughed as we were already up the first flight. He kissed me softly before starting up the second flight and heading down the hall to his room.

When we walked in, he took a left turn into the bathroom. Hitting the light switch as he sat me on the counter. He placed both his hands on either side of my legs as he stared at me.

"We need to shower, when we get in I want you to sit on the bench and I will help you. I don't want you standing on your ankle baby." Noah's soft voice wrapped around me as I sat in the cold marble counter.

"O-okay." I nodded softly as I looked at his hands on either side of me. Smiling when I saw the moon tattoo on his hand, I traced the small tattoo which caused him to look down and a wide smile appeared across his beautiful face before his eyes met mine with a twinkle.

"N-no. Noah it is like three in the morning." I pointed my finger out, the tip of my long nails brushing against his chest as he pushed closer to me, brushing his fingers against my lips. They parted under his fingertips as he slipped his ring finger into my mouth.

"Never stopped us before." He winked before retracting his finger, walked and turned the shower on.

"Tease." I whispered softly, blushing as I wrapped my arms around my upper body. He turned around and smiled softly.

"We aren't going to do anything baby. Not until you let me take you to the doctor."

"Are you blackmailing me?" I question with a brow raised as he came over and pulled my shirt off, helping me stand so he could take my shorts off. Leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"Will you go to the doctor?" He asked as he laughed quietly, unhooking my bra as I started to pull my underwear off.

"I don't want to go Noah, please don't make me." I looked up at him with sad eyes and pouty mouth. He pulled his shirt off, undoing his pants and sliding them down with a sigh.

"Lo. You have to go. You know I will force you to go. This is concerning your health, what if it's broken and you've been walking around on it?" He spoke as he pulled his boxers off and I averted my eyes to the shower curtain.

"It's not broken, I promise. It's just a twisted ankle." I spoke softly as we walked to the shower, he helped me in and had me sit on the bench while he started his shower.

I watched as he closed his eyes under the water, letting it run down his body. The water droplets bringing his tattoos to life.

"How do you know?" He spoke as he grabbed shampoo, staring at it. He couldn't remember if he shampooed his hair yesterday.