CHAPTER 19

Aaron's PoV

Everything was fucked up ever since she left. I tried reaching out for her after what happened that night, I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to explain what really happened. I know that I was wrong, too, but I'll never be tired to explain myself to her. 

F L A S H B A C K

I stared at the back of her leaving car. She said she was going to buy us some lunch, I insisted to come but she didn't let me. Now, I'll be left alone with that slut inside my office.

I can just wait for my baby in here, the parking lot, instead of spending an alone time with that fucker in my office. Hinayaan ko na lang dapat siya sa hospital noon para makapunta sa birthday ng asawa ko, pero tanginang doctor 'yon at sinabing 'wag ko raw iwan ang tatanga-tangang babaeng 'yon dahil injured siya.

I looked at the screen of my phone as it vibrated, I received a message from Kimberly. I sighed in frustration as I read what she texted me.

Kimberly:

Come up if you're done talking. I need help here.

"Just fuck off." I whispered. 

But my conscience got over me, it's my fault that she is like that. But, I don't blame myself fully for this. Ibig kong sabihin, unti lang ang kasalanan ko rito dahil kotse ko ang nakabangga sa kaniya. 

The rest is her fault. Siya ang humarang sa akin kaya iyan ang inabot niya.

I sighed before walking inside. Ginamit ko ang elevator para mabilis na makaakyat sa office. Hindi sa nagmamadali akong tumulong sa kaniya, I just don't wanna tire myself to use the stairs just for her.

I reached the door of my office but I stayed there for a while, listening to Kimberly and one of my workers.

"You're fucking useless! Para kang si Kyla---" That was where I lost my shit. I kicked the door open and they were shocked to see me and the broken door. I looked at Kimberly like I'm gonna kill her the moment this employee leaves, oh I will.

"You have the guts to call my wife 'useless'? Let's see where that gut is going to, the moment I bury your useless body six feet under this building." The female employee stood up from the ground and bowed to me before she approached me and whispered something that made my blood boil.

"Sir, hindi po siya pilay.." With that, she left.

"A-aaron, I need help here--" Before she could even finish her sentence, I grabbed her by the neck and squeezed it hard. "A-aaron, l-let m-me go.." I threw her across my office.

"Tumayo ka d'yan!" I shouted. Sa sobrang gulat at takot niya, she obeyed. Forgetting that she knows that I still don't know about her fake injury. She realized what just happened, she quickly held her ankle and acted,

"Aww, i-it hurts---"

"Wrong ankle." I simply said. "Leave, Kimberly. 'Wag na nating paabutin pa sa kailangan kitang itulak pababa ng hagdan para lang makaalis ka rito." I sat on my chair and turned away from her. From my peripheral vision, I saw her stood up straight.